a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
So, as the day comes to a close, here is a wrap up of todays events:

Twinny is my pit sally, it was only a matter of time before the world knew the truth.:D

Thump, well let's just say he got his.:D

Solo, not sure about you yet. If you think I need your 2nd grade Clifford coloring books to ward off the evil of the mods, you're wrong. I'll still use you as a partner cause your a kid without a job, great combo for a track get together!:):D

Canadian Toddler, I wish I could help you here but you ain't going south of the Canadian Border any time soon so back out of here slowly and no one will get hurt!:moon:

That about covers it, not sure of how many races will occur for some smack attack but I know I'm running against my own Pit Sally, hate to beat her but it needs to be done.

Thank you and have a nice day!:yeehaw:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
So, as the day comes to a close, here is a wrap up of todays events:

That about covers it, not sure of how many races will occur for some smack attack but I know I'm running against my own Pit Sally, hate to beat her but it needs to be done.
You forgot one.... You are the official DW02 Fluffer.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by Thump
You forgot one.... I'm the official DW02 Fluffer.

Oh yeah, how could I forget THAT one! Sorry, my bad!:):):)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by _SOLO_
but I can still have fun beating twinny can't I?

You can have fun trying to beat me. You sure did back down from Thump pretty quickly. He's not that much faster than me.

Elkie... it's on son. Be prepared..... I will! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You got nutz to post now Twinny, with that new heading and all! I ain't preparing for poop, you go and ride the track every other day just so you don't have an excuse!:moon: Go shave yer legs Sally, they bother me!:yeehaw:

Until tomorrow............

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yupper... a battle royale of the old and spodely. This should be good :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Elk, be careful driving out to DW02, I hear them Texans are on the look out for a white Elk w/ yellow bike.

BTW, were in the hell did he plug that in :scream:

Attachments

• only_in_texas3.jpg
    only_in_texas3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 253

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by _SOLO_

That's not what I heard :think: ... too many mind games!

Let's see.... You've talked to and ridden with how many that have been on the track with me? ZERO. I may be old enough to be your father, but don't underestimate people. You never know what you'll get. It's not mind games. It's smack talk junior! :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Everyone in this thread is slow. It's just some don't realize it. Yet. How often do you hear the really fast guys talk about it?

You're guilty of the same thing mister. I seem to recall some really righteous trash talk coming from the DRN Ring Master. :cool:

I know I'm slow... but I still love to smack talk. Pretty much all of us are faster on DRN than on the track (with the exception of Mr. Billywho). :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
TwinSpar, even the field, ride my 426. This is one race that will be better to watch than to ride. :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dirt to dream about and red to boot.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by BSWIFT
TwinSpar, even the field, ride my 426. This is one race that will be better to watch than to ride. :cool:

I was hoping to have a 450 to ride... didn't work out. It's wierd, I really like the 250F but adapt to the 450 much better than the 426. Thanks for the offer. Thump's done the same and I appreciate the offers. I'll just have to dig Elk's grave with a garden shovel instead of a backhoe. It's more work but I'll be more satified with the results in the end. That silly sunflower bike will make for a good crop once it's planted. :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Sorry CanadianRidr

Understood Okie :worship: LOL

I just can't help it, that's why im officially banning myself from this forum. Don't worry im takin a trip to wherever DW03 is, you can count on that. Sign me up now :thumb:

Im in just for the smack talk......

Okay I will take a bow and leave now, have fun ladies. :flame:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm not just saying I'm fast, I AM fast!:):) Thanks alot for bursting our little bubble supreme smack master.:whiner: Why don't we just ride mini's in the race that way Twinny can at least put one of his Forest Gump feet on the ground!:moon:

Billywho fast?! Pfffffftttttt!

Twinky, why not make like jewelry and BEAD it! BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
DancesWithMen,
Pffffft! You fast? Hah! The only thing fast about you is your mouth (that's in constant motion). Conversing with you on the phone is freakin annoying. You yap for 2 minutes straight and then pass out from lack of oxygen. I'm gonna plant one of me feet but it's not going to be on the ground. It's gonna be planted square in the middle of your :moon:.

I'll bring you a real nice necklace but I have to warn you... you're gonna get rope burns if you wear it! ;)

Bring the paintball gun. We can have paintball battles on bikes. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Listen danceswithbeads, quit yer yappin for God's sake! I've got a necklace for you too!:D:):)

:thumb: I'll bring my "paintball" gun too, thing is, it only turns my opponents "red" but the rounds are silver!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I tried but I can't seem to find his screen name "Fluffer" on BeadIt.com!!

Top Bottom