Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
We have some Smack talkers here for sure... I think we need to have a 3 lap race for these guys. Looser has to wash the winners bike every evening shirtless in a pink tutu, clean the winners boots and wear a shirt (that will be made at DW that says I am "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'s" Pit Sally.

Who is racing?
TwinSpank Vs Elkarelo?

Any other smack talkers?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm in, you can count on it slick. Let's see if Twinkie chimes up, loser!:|

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Here he goes with this 10 laps thing... his way of NOT accepting your challenge.

He said three laps. Time for all you guys to put-up or shut-up.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
3 laps. You say you can spank me on an xr50 in 1 lap so 3 should be fine too.:D Mr. Twinkie on-the-spot!! Don't get bullied into something cause your friends are pressuring you!:):):moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
10 laps. I'm riding a freakin 250F on a deep track.... I need something working on my side. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Man, it's so quiet I can hear the crickets chirpin!:):) We'll continue this at a later time, AFTER you've been practicing at Cooperland every weekend till DW02!:D

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Im with Okie on this one!

Thump steps it up and offers the challenge and now all the sudden every one is a whimpering puppy :worship:

I think Elk was expecting to smack talk it up, and then when he got there he would just laugh it up with everyone have a beer and hope they forget. NO DICE, suck it up yah "official DW02 fluffer" HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Someone accept thumps challege now, before I have to drop out of school for a year and make it up at another time :confused:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Mess with Titles eh? Do not mess with the PooBah. :worship:

Hey! What did I ever do to you? ;)

Accept or Decline huh? No negotiation on Thump's race parameters. :think:

Decline it is. I'll work out agreeable parameters with Elkster and start another Smack Talk Race Challenge. :)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Jeesh, just logged on and find this. Count me in for the race. :yeehaw:

Twinkie, I thought those 4-smokes were guaranteed holeshot bikes :worship: , quit whining :whiner: and put up or slink back to internet lurker. ;) :moon:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
c'mon Twin! Taraker and I will strategically place boxes of Krispy Kremes around the track to distract Elk :p

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
:worship: :moon:

I just wanted to see what that would look like...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
There will be a race... just not with thump's rules. This is between me and the Mexican Jumping Bean. ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I probably couldn't beat an egg if I had to but I will definitely be willing to be involved here. If nothing more than lap traffic. Gotta warn you though, I'm all over th track. Pass at your own risk. :eek:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Fine twinnie, but 10 laps for you to at Cooperland is going to end up being a 30 minute plus 2-lap race. I don't see that happening. First I don't think either of you can last that long and second neither bike will make it. :)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
10 laps. I'm riding a freakin 250F on a deep track....

That is pathetic Twinspar!! Deep track my @#%! It’s ain’t Southwick, it’s got loam, you know traction, speed, fun. It’s glory dirt! If you’re scared of Elk just let us know, no reason to crawdad until the heat backs off. :)

Top Bottom