Welcome to DirtRider.Net
FREE FORUM MEMBERSHIP and NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
TURN-OFF THE ADS!

Ok guys thanks for all your input . The Magazine is out.

Website
dirtrider.net
Yeah, we know what went down but, we'll let JL respond to the whole thing, if he decides to, it's really not our place. They are ripping on a guy who spends a TON of time trying to do the right thing for our sport.

jwl

Okiewan said:
Yeah, we know what went down but, we'll let JL respond to the whole thing, if he decides to, it's really not our place. They are ripping on a guy who spends a TON of time trying to do the right thing for our sport.
I agree
I apologies if I posted something I should not had, It was not my intent. I do not think I need to say anything about what is being posted, people can draw there own conclusion, it is pretty juvenile though.

Anyway, I have not read the article yet, I am looking forward to it, I am really interested in how the ktm guys did....

jwl

Okiewan said:
That wasn't aimed at you jwl... just a general comment.
Understood,
What I do not understand is this.
This is a shoot out (Invite) and this is being read by I assume 100 of thousands of readers (Subscribed Dirt Rider Mag)

Now a vast majority of these readers will venture off to said mentioned forums and read comments. I do not think I need to elaborate anymore.... ;)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
Website
Visit site
and we'll be ready for them :cool:

They can get a good pregame look at one forum and a good post game look on another :laugh:

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Find PARTS, TOOLS & GEAR Close-outs and Deals from multiple dealer inventories.
Try It!
- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -