OK who has a copy the issue is out

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Visit site
Spider came home from work tonight and said the shop he works at got the dirtrider issue in today with the test results. He just skimmed it but didn't bring a copy home :bang: :think:

I am going to try to grab one tommorow

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'll have to check for a copy in da sto... I haven't bought a dirtbike mag in like 5-6 yrs. LOL

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
May 1, 2001
Green Horn said:
I haven't bought a dirtbike mag in like 5-6 yrs. LOL
I cancelled all my subscriptions until Jimmy Lewis became editor of Dirt Rider. Actually worth reading now IMO.

evenslower

N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
www.dirtrider.net
Okiewan said:
I get two mags ... RacerX and DR . Jimmy Lewis was the reason for the new subscription, first for DR in many years.
Same here,the only two moto mags I bother with. Was actually going to let DR run out and not renew right around the time JL took over,worth reading now.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Dec 26, 1999
www.pitvipermx.com
Dang I hope my pony express rider has a fresh horse and got it to my place TODAY! Can hardly wait to read the article! Since I didn't really follow any of the other build ups it will be interesting to see if it's one of those everybody is a winner writeups or if they actually comment with both positive AND negative on each of the builds.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Visit site
The brutal honesty is apparent especially in the opinion of 1 bike. Overall the reviews are middle of the road complimentary but the testers do acknowledge good and bad for the bikes they rode. In the end DRN shined through with an exceptional bike and the exceptional members we have.

Don't buy ANYTHING until you check the gear finder! Need parts, tools or gear? Find it now: In-Stock & On-Sale! Real-time results, from multiple dealer inventories.