Okiewan Named KDX'er of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedngreen

Jan 9, 2004
Can you believe it? And my mama said I'd never amount to anything...

It's been a long, hard, uphill struggle--but every burnt clutch plate, clogged jet and broken spoke --have been worth it; and I must thank you all from the very bottom of my green-tinged ventricles. (Can I say "ventricles", or will the FCC bleep that?)

Sure, I understand there will be some sore losers; some sour grapes. But time heals all (or most) wounds. So, let not those grapes fester and decay on the vine...Nurture and ferment them into the sweetest of wines; with which we'll toast not just me, but all of us.

Hero? No. Standard bearer? Absolutely!! For now, like it or not, we are all locked in a struggle for the very survival of everything that is 2-stroke. It is a struggle that, if we are each able to muster just enough denial of reality, we can be sure to be able to win.

I know that the spirit of my old '80 KDX 175 shines lovingly down on us all as the new riding season blooms gloriously before us. Glorious green mountains, green forests, green fields! Not green from the flora, mind you; it is the green of the mighty KDX that illuminates us all!!

When I look at the upper right corner of my screen and see "Welcome, bleedngreen", I feel at last, truly, welcome.

Dave

Last edited:

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
[Sally Field voice on]"Oh, you like me! You really do like me! [/Sally Field voice off] <ahem>

riverz

Jun 25, 2003
G. Gearloose said:
[Sally Field voice on]"Oh, you like me! You really do like me! [/Sally Field voice off] <ahem>

I think the sally field impression Jim Carrey did in the Mask would be more appropriate since his faces was green :)

jssport

Feb 20, 2003
Huh... WTF ???

I better go check this out,... my 90 E2 has just gotton rebuilt,...

i'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible...

wtf??

jssport

Feb 20, 2003
Alright,... wth is going on here,.. haha April fools. .god one blah blah...

Not a full paying member here,.. .who started this malarky???

kelseybrent

Sep 25, 2002
Man, I knew it was too good to be true, I just sent a link go my grandmother and all she saw was, "SexySeptagenarian Named KDX'er of the Year". Way to go Gramm.

Seriously, I'd like to thank the Labatt Brewery and their fine 12oz lube products and WalMart Superstores for their cheap painkillers and monkey-butt lube products.

I'm going to Disney World. Peace out.

jssport

Feb 20, 2003
Ohh... so each of us have opur names on this thread, very ingenious....

haha,.. very good

Last edited:

sean_mxrider

Mar 15, 2004
why the heck is everybody taking the piss out of me, ive only been a member for 4 weeks and ive only posted approx 5 messages and ive 2 jokes about me in 2 hours

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
sean_mxrider said:
why the heck is everybody taking the piss out of me, ive only been a member for 4 weeks and ive only posted approx 5 messages and ive 2 jokes about me in 2 hours

It shows everyone their own name. Not yours.

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
kdx633 said:
how do you stop the e-mails?

Remove your subscription for this thread in your UserCP. You may also want to change the option that automatically subscribes you to every thread you reply to, also.

bigpa

Nov 24, 2003
I knew nobody else had a chance against my superior skills, knowledge and modesty.
I'd like to thank Kawasaki, Dunlop, e-bay, UPS, Mayer, R.K., Renthal, Pro-Circuit, UFO, Walmart, ACE hardware, Autozone, Carolinas Emergency and Trauma, United Orthopedics & Central Health Insurance just to name a few.
Thanks you guys have been great & I'll see you again next year!

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I would like to thank MASTERCARD, thru whom all things are possible :worship: My YZ is the best KDX out there :laugh:

Gerg

May 7, 2002
riverz said:
I think the sally field impression Jim Carrey did in the Mask would be more appropriate since his faces was green :)

Exactly what I was thinking as soon as I read the 1st post! :laugh:

harryhuia

Nov 7, 2003
So this was an april fools joke?
Because i made my name harryhuia before this thread was posted.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom