slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich:
When Pokie gets you out on the GP track tapped out in fifth, I'm guessing you'll blink first Thumpy
smile.gif

It's gonna be tough to explain how a guy twice your age, riding a bike half as big put a big 'ole Texas sized hurtin on you
smile.gif

don't bite on that lure Thump. Many of us last year got to look at the back side of that KX on the GP track. The only time I saw the front plate was when I pulled off the track to watch Pokie complete another 10 laps.

------------------
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you will have to catch up!

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Okie, I know how much it hurts to spank the young-uns, but sometimes it's just something you have to do.

But then again, it don't hurt that bad.

After the spanking, are you going to send him to his room without supper?
smile.gif

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Should I even reply to this one? I thought you were done with the grude matches?

We have to have a picture with OKIE in his classic who's your daddy shirt leading THUMPIE around the track.

Can I break his spirt before the spodefest? I am also older than THUMP, it would be great to have him be beat by some older folk!

I say he still has to wear the pink gear and no visor for the rest of the spodefest also.

h ttp://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rzx56r?e&.intl=us&.flabel=fld1&.from=d&.pindex=1&start=1&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/rzx56r%3fd%26.flabel=fld1%26.intl=us%26.src=ph

Still gives you the chills????

[This message has been edited by stevenb8 (edited 03-21-2001).]

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
First of all Yankee Steve, you of all people shouldn't be sticking you nose in anybody's grudge match!

Secondly, Okie it was all I could do to keep Thump in sight before he hurt his knee. I've seen you ride and, no offense, you may want to just bow out of this one. I know he will be coming back from an injury, but when you are fast you are fast. Because of his age I don't think you will outlast him either. It wouldn't be too bad if you just backed out now gracefully.

Just my 2 pennies.

Shane

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Thump will have two meanings on race day. It will be the sound Okiewuz makes as he aaugers in trying to keep Thump in sight on the second lap AND it will be the name on the top step of the podium. Good thing the podium will only have two steps huh Opie?
tongue.gif

The rest of you Sally boys can cower in the corner, I'll be standing in the winners circle with my amigo.

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
My prediction
Neither one will make it 5 laps
tongue.gif

Why you say,
Thump will be trying so hard to beat Okie that he'll be looking back over his shoulder to see how far of a lead he has that he won't see the next turn and lose it.
tongue.gif

Okie will be out of breath just trying to hold on to his AF500 and thinking that "If I only rode more I could keep up"
tongue.gif

------------------
Jeff
99 RM 125 "Mr Scary"
72 TS 185 "Mr Ugly"
my photos

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
MY BAD!

Mabey one day I can prove myself. I need to prove that stevenberry shortcake is no wussy.

Shane, YOU are not included im tired of getting spanked by you!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by MX221
Secondly, Okie it was all I could do to keep Thump in sight before he hurt his knee.
Okie and the rest of you don't believe a word Shane has to say, I mean really, could I have gone to 3 MX schools and practiced every weekend with Shane and really gotten that much faster? I am going to be as slow as I was when AJ was down here, but that should be just fast enough to stay in front of you.
tongue.gif

And StevenBerry, you will have your day too my friend.....Maybe I will let TwinSpar give you a spankin' first....or better yet I think the mad man TARAKER would not object to whoopin' ya. And if you want an ugly arse whoopin I'll sick Tominator on ya.
redface.gif
When you think you can handle those guys come callin' and I will put you back in your place.
tongue.gif

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
What is all of this talk about 500AF's and Yammie thumpers??

Didn't you get the MEMO? The two of you will be riding on a couple of Puch mopeds!

My prediction is that Okie will win ... Since he is old enough to remember them and how to start one! Thump will be a lap behind before he stops looking for a kickstarter.
tongue.gif

wrench

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Hopefully the extra compression in Thump's new engine won't cause any stalling problems that could leave him stranded in a corner kicking away while Okie motors on by
eek.gif

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Alright now, twinspar is no match.. I already went riding with him 3 weeks ago and all he kept saying was he couldnt jump and thought of his kids and didnt want to crash.(wuss) I have kids to homie

Taraker I remember riding with him a while back ago and he couldnt catch up with me on that pig of his.

Why dont you ask shane or russ how I looked on friday at badlands, 3 laps holding off the whole field.

My 3 stooges friends of mine; you are all in for some revenge. 2 of you are not even worth my time
wink.gif

AND I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR TRAINING

[This message has been edited by stevenb8 (edited 03-22-2001).]

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Uhh, Steveieboy, it was the parts flyin off your bike that made me nervous.

I mean with da back tire wobblin and the oil spewin from da pipe and nuts & bolts fallin off in all directions all over the track I just decided it was best to let you and that ragged out POS you ride just moto ahead.

Anyday you wanna come on out to a 50 mile TCCRA race just let me know. I'm easy to beat if you know that I stop on the 3rd lap to puke.

------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Taraker you always have to give me a hard time about my bike dont you. Yes, I had to have replace a part at the track that day but heck who has not had to do something on track time?

I will wait for you guys at badlands, we will see then.

Sorry but after seeing THUMP ride and his style (lol) I am changing my mind from last years spodefest and going with our man OKIE!

yes, shane you are my daddy at the moment but I am waiting for the day that the young grasshopper will learn from the teacher then turn around and whoop his butt

[This message has been edited by stevenb8 (edited 03-22-2001).]

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by stevenb8:
I am waiting for the day that the young grasshopper will learn from the teacher then turn around and whoop his butt
[/B]

What do you mean YOUNG?? Dude, you're old!
tongue.gif

Shane

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
OK I was going to just sit back and watch the carnage from the safety of my lawnchair with a daddy pop in my hand but now you young ones making fun of us old guys got me mad.
I am the ultimate example of SSSLLLLOOOOWWWW but I have a few tricks to level the field. We know slomo and mx221 will be there since they made it last year. But the rest of the Tejas clan that plans to follow Thump North can be written off, since they will be driving in circles looking for the big triangle or whatever it is he uses as landmarks (excuses for getting lost) and probably won't make it north of Galviston by the time he is done.

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
OK I was going to just sit back and watch the carnage from the safety of my lawnchair with a daddy pop in my hand but now you young ones making fun of us old guys got me mad.

Man that was priceless! "Daddy pop" man I'm rollin. I am definatly gonna use that one when I have kids.

------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Doin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Oldguy, get a nap dude......

Steveieboy, it's really gettin bad when you start suckin up to your daddy on-line.

Shane, get your boy (Shortcake) inline, his online groveling is embarrassingly pathetic.

------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
"Typical Texans"....

'nuf said.
tongue.gif

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by taraker:
Steveieboy, it's really gettin bad when you start suckin up to your daddy on-line.
[/B]

I love it
biggrin.gif

And Taraker don't deny your Daddy preference online.

Shane

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
ok, back to the topic on hand. Thump is going to lose this one. He has not been able to ride for months and would not be able to practice much before the spodefest.

Okie has home advantage and was well prepped for you last year. I hope he still has the shirt for you to read.
wink.gif

When your ready for lessons let me know....

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
My money is on Okie. Especially considering that Mr. Spotty & Anemic will have to get off to kick the diesel pig with his (hopefully uninjured) left foot after he crashes and stalls each time.

As for that moderator race...I've got that one in the bag. Everybody knows that 500s are too big to be competitive and woods bikes are no competition for a "real" MX machine like a 97 CR (if I find all of the pieces). I probably should have given you guys (and Ivan) the chance to back out quietly in the moderator's forum, but if you want to concede now, you can save a lot of embarassment.

That gives me an idea...Thump, with your graphics ability I bet you could conjure up some realistic looking x-rays to substantiate you wimping out again this year.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer:
As for that moderator race...I've got that one in the bag. Everybody knows that 500s are too big to be competitive and woods bikes are no competition for a "real" MX machine like a 97 CR (if I find all of the pieces).

So then my CR144 running on EPA Banned # 16 fuel should fit the bill quite nicely.
smile.gif

Top Bottom