Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
This should be a super race. This weekend April 9 & 10. The PRO line is going to be very impressive - with a $1000.00 Hole Shot - it also should be very interesting. We have some of the best riding (approximately 20 miles of trail) in Northwest Arkansas and the Ozarks. With Snook making the trails, you know they are a challenge. If you have this weekend free - it's the place to be. We are approximately five hours from Dallas and St Louis, and I think 3 1/2 to Kansas City. This should give some of you an idea of driving time.

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Look for the UORR website. I think I saw something in the rules here that says we can't post other websites (correct me if I'm wrong someone). The OMA schedule and flier for this race should be there. You can call me at 479-752-3564. Get an Atlas and come to Decatur, Arkansas. Take Hwy 59 North out of Decatur for approximately 4 1/2 miles. Turn right on Mt. Olive Rd. Approximately 2 1/2 miles down Mt. Olive you will turn right off the pavement (no road sign, but there should be banners, ribbon, arrows, etc), then almost immediately back left and you will be headed into the pits. Lots of primitive camping space. No hook ups. People will start coming in on Friday night, and you're welcome to stay over Sunday night if you need to.

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Unfortunately, I can’t make this event this year. I rode it last year though, and I can attest that it is a really fun and well-done event. It was one of the best off-road races I’ve ever done, just a really fun course, neat terrain with lots of variety.

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
I'm with Bob on this, if you can make it, do it. Wildcat Ranch had some of the best scenery around and great racing. Gusse will make sure that you have to slow down enough to see some of the scenery, if you dare take your eyes off of the trail !!

Top Bottom