Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Mike and I are hosting the first round of the OMA Nationals at the Wildcat Ranch in NW Arkansas on April 9 & 10. Come Hare Scramble with us. So far, here is a list of the PROS that we are expecting: Watts, Calkins, Kanney, Pederson, Summers, Williamson, Diaz, Fish, Atwood, McLevy, Raines, Hawk, Garrahan, Jarrett and Stavich. See the flyer and all info on the UORR website. The next weekend, we are coming your way for the big Pit Bike shindig at Cooperland.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I may see if I can make it up to spectate. Not sure what else is going on, on those dates.

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Oklahoma's own Tony Joiner will be here to spectate with you. Tony broke both his arms a couple of weeks ago, and will not be healed enough to race. He is coming to stay the week with us and be around just to hang out. It should be a good race. Take a look at the UORR website and the 05 Wallpaper Tom Webb/DirtBike Magazine created. About half of those pictures were taken at Wildcat, and even Snook made one of them, but is was at the Moose Run in Illinois.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Nice pics! I remember the creek from the enduro.
LOL, although my memories mostly consist of going uphill, downhill, or on off-camber stuff........ or some combination of all three!

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
We do have a few hills and hollers, and a couple of off-camber places. Are you riding White Rock Enduro this weekend? We are headed there tonight.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Yes, Mary and I will head there Sunday morning.
We'll be picking up our daughter at the Tulsa airport Sunday evening, so I plan on riding the last row(s), since we'll have some time to kill waiting for her.
We'll miss the Wildcat 100, this year. I was hoping for a better finish than last year. "I didn't get all I wanted, but I got all I could stand!" The virgin trails at your place are nothing like the ancient, burned in trails at the 500. Quite an experience...

Top Bottom