Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Hey, an old film shooter here. Just ordered my first DLSR and already have a gathering request to shoot the event. What is the easiest, and maybe free, way to put pictures on an online "area" that other people could access them for their veiwing, and/or printing pleasure?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Ive been using smugmug for a few years and like it a LOT. They don't downsize your images, fully customizable interface/branding .... good stuff. Not free in my case (unlimited space / file sizes) less than $10 / month though. I've got nearly 1,000 hi-res images and HD video up there.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Flicker

For now I'm trying flicker since I already had a yahoo account. After shooting film for so long the transition to DSLR is, well, crazy. I mean I've had the phones and P&S digitals but this is a new game. My recent shots were lousy though. I tried to manipulate the new toy too much. Back to the book. I can see photoshop in my future. What would be real cool (tears) is if my Grandpa was still here. He was a photo nut that lived in Michigan City, IN. He would shoot all over from Chicago to Michigan on his relics. This stuff would blow his mind.

Top Bottom