oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Spider broke his right arm out in Colorado last Tuesday and I finally got to see the Xrays today :ohmy: . These are after the bones were repositioned in the Breckenridge medical center so not as out of place as they origonally were :(

Attachments

• arm xrays 001.jpg
    arm xrays 001.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 139
  • arm xrays 002.jpg
    arm xrays 002.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 142
  • arm xrays 003.jpg
    arm xrays 003.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 138

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Is that bad on my part if I can tell you it looks like the guy who did this was very good! Mine looks like some guy from menards did it,pass on well wishes to your son!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Holy crap!!!! Dang, Dave...when you Hollub's break something you REALLY break it don't you! ;)

Hope that feels better soon, Spider!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Is that bad on my part if I can tell you it looks like the guy who did this was very good! Mine looks like some guy from menards did it,pass on well wishes to your son!
Everyone at the hospital raved about the surgeon being the best there was for arm injuries and as little as I know it looks like he did a good job. :cool: I guess the snowboarders keep him in practice :nod:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It hurts just looking at that. Heal up soon Eric.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Heal up quick Eric. Did the surgeon recommend getting the plates out? For LazyBoy it was a split for the Docs, the surgeon who put the plate on his femur in OK figured he should have it out before even getting back on the bike, our local Ortho wanted to leave it in unless it was causing him grief.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:yikes: I must be getting old, I thought Ouch when I saw that !

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
That right there is what one calls a "bone displacement"

or, in layman's terms "OUCH! That hurts like a *%$*#@@&*$!!!"

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
DANG! Spider really did a number on that arm!! :whoa:

So now that he's all plated and screwed, is he ready to ride? Heal up soon, Spider!

Top Bottom