Photo CD/DVD

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
I have a list started of folks that want a copy of all the photos I can gather from DirtWeek. As part of this effort I have talked with a number of folks about sending me their shots. If you have some to contribute, please burn the full size photos on a CD and send them to me.

The cost for copies is $5.00 each to cover the DVD, shipping etc. Drop me a note at teeds [at] whiterockstudio.com with you info or Paypal me the money at the same address and I will add you on the list.

Please include you screen name, name, address, etc. so I can keep track of everyone.

I am shooting to have the photos out by Thanksgiving, but will make darn sure to have them there for Christmas.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Thank you Tony! Did you make it to 5-6k photos like you wanted?
I'll get you my info pronto

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Actually PK, I didn't but I did manage about 1000. Hopefully alll the folks posting the great photos on the site will send me theirs.

I already have Gnarlykaw's and Lou is sending his as well. I have spoken with a number of folks about getting theirs as well. Okie and Oldguy have put some great ones up, so I need to get those.

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
Did you get my e-mail? We can talk or email or PM if you have questions on how to get it done. BTW, once you render the content (DVD image) to your hard drive, it should take approx. 30-45 mintuest to burn a copy on DVD.

Tim...
Got copies of the DVD's you sent. The main one still hangs-up in several places (it's soo cool though). The one with the HS and Credit works perfectly, if that tells you anything?

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Timr said:
Did you get my e-mail? We can talk or email or PM if you have questions on how to get it done. BTW, once you render the content (DVD image) to your hard drive, it should take approx. 30-45 mintuest to burn a copy on DVD.
Tim:

I got the email. I will get the software issue sorted out this week while awaiting photos. I am sure that I will have questions once I am that far.

Thanks for the offer of help.

Missed you this year BTW!!!

Tony

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
Well, hmmmm, I'm not sure. This time, I burned it using a different program and watched it on both of my home DVD players, my main systerm DVD player and one of my coworkers laptop. I do know this, you can't get 100% compatibility with all commercial DVD players. Right now it's about 96%. Have you tried it in another DVD player?

(Some of my DVDs won't play in my inlaws player either.)

Anyway, Larry say's he knows a guy who can do the duplicating...He'll have to check on prices. I'll burn a master set for Larry to get to the guy.

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
Tony Eeds said:
Tim:

Missed you this year BTW!!!

Tony
:( Yeah, me too. First one that I ever missed. I just couldn't get it all worked out on the home front. I'll be back next year for sure though. The countdown starts now.

From the pics, it looks like Brownie has made a lot of progress on the facility. The starting gate was working again and the track looked awesome.

Kris has done a TON of work... most don't realize the amount of improvements he's made. City water in the pits, the whole place trimmed-out, track prep every morning... it was awesome.

Next year? Expect a playground for the little ones, sand volleyball court and much more.

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Okiewan said:
Next year? Expect a playground for the little ones, sand volleyball court and much more.
Also, showers and toilets. Kris and I talked about them at length and I am sending him a layout for them this week for him to check out. He is planning a 6 stall bike wash as well.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Tony, Rooster and I are going to try and upload our pics ASAP and I'll be sure to get them out to you as soon as that's done!

Pokie

Administrator
tony... add me to your list.... please

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
me also tony, the people with me took 7 rolls of pics, so i can scan some good one and send them also.

wardy