Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have a list started of folks that want a copy of all the photos I can gather from DirtWeek. As part of this effort I have talked with a number of folks about sending me their shots. If you have some to contribute, please burn the full size photos on a CD and send them to me.

The cost for copies is $5.00 each to cover the DVD, shipping etc. Drop me a note at teeds [at] whiterockstudio.com with you info or Paypal me the money at the same address and I will add you on the list.

Please include you screen name, name, address, etc. so I can keep track of everyone.

I am shooting to have the photos out by Thanksgiving, but will make darn sure to have them there for Christmas.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thank you Tony! Did you make it to 5-6k photos like you wanted?
I'll get you my info pronto

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Actually PK, I didn't but I did manage about 1000. Hopefully alll the folks posting the great photos on the site will send me theirs.

I already have Gnarlykaw's and Lou is sending his as well. I have spoken with a number of folks about getting theirs as well. Okie and Oldguy have put some great ones up, so I need to get those.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Did you get my e-mail? We can talk or email or PM if you have questions on how to get it done. BTW, once you render the content (DVD image) to your hard drive, it should take approx. 30-45 mintuest to burn a copy on DVD.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Tim...
Got copies of the DVD's you sent. The main one still hangs-up in several places (it's soo cool though). The one with the HS and Credit works perfectly, if that tells you anything?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Timr said:
Did you get my e-mail? We can talk or email or PM if you have questions on how to get it done. BTW, once you render the content (DVD image) to your hard drive, it should take approx. 30-45 mintuest to burn a copy on DVD.

Tim:

I got the email. I will get the software issue sorted out this week while awaiting photos. I am sure that I will have questions once I am that far.

Thanks for the offer of help.

Missed you this year BTW!!!

Tony

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Well, hmmmm, I'm not sure. This time, I burned it using a different program and watched it on both of my home DVD players, my main systerm DVD player and one of my coworkers laptop. I do know this, you can't get 100% compatibility with all commercial DVD players. Right now it's about 96%. Have you tried it in another DVD player?

(Some of my DVDs won't play in my inlaws player either.)

Anyway, Larry say's he knows a guy who can do the duplicating...He'll have to check on prices. I'll burn a master set for Larry to get to the guy.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
Tim:

Missed you this year BTW!!!

Tony

:( Yeah, me too. First one that I ever missed. I just couldn't get it all worked out on the home front. I'll be back next year for sure though. The countdown starts now.

From the pics, it looks like Brownie has made a lot of progress on the facility. The starting gate was working again and the track looked awesome.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Next year? Expect a playground for the little ones, sand volleyball court and much more.

Also, showers and toilets. Kris and I talked about them at length and I am sending him a layout for them this week for him to check out. He is planning a 6 stall bike wash as well.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Tony, Rooster and I are going to try and upload our pics ASAP and I'll be sure to get them out to you as soon as that's done!

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
me also tony, the people with me took 7 rolls of pics, so i can scan some good one and send them also.

wardy

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have added everyone that asked and/or sent me an email to the list.

Please send me your photos! The more the merrier. Video as well.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
evenslower said:
I'll paypal you today..........funny how that's a verb now.

Hey everyone!

Paypal just sent me a note saying they are waving all transaction fees tomorrow (10-28-2004) from 12:00AM to 12:00PM PDT because of some glitch in their system that screwed up transactions for some folks.

It is $0.43 that doesn't go to the evil corporate world :cool: if you send it on Thursday 10-28.

Whoo Hooo :rotfl:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Did I read the price right Tony, $5.00 for a copy? Thanks, YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
YZ165 said:
Did I read the price right Tony, $5.00 for a copy? Thanks, YZ165

Yup! 5 Washingtons to teeds [at] whiterockstudio.com

I already have a list of a number of folks who expressed interest at DW and many of which have already paid.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Sending the PayPal now.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Help!!!

Did anyone shoot photos of the mini races and the little kids on the little track?

How about the woods?

These catagories are kinda thin.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Tony, sorry, been out of touch lately. You still have photo cd's available if I paypal you? Let me know, thanks! I'm doing an investigation on a hit and run with an SDG and I think I have a suspect, but need to confirm. ;-) hehehehe

Top Bottom