Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
You guys kill me. I should be working and he's wonder why I'm crying. :)
place to hang my keys, rivets OMG I have to go next year even if it's just to laugh. :) :) :moon:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
LMAO!
Ya got me there Carlos ;)

It's Carlo dammit, Carlo. :)

BWWWAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one Papa. :thumb: I just figured I'd say it before he did. :) :)

Ol'89r

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Carlo? As in Monte Carlo? I thought he drove a El Ranchero.

Can't we just call him Cheech and be done with it?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We all have our crosses to bear, and mine is to support the DRN members by allowing idiotic attacks and useless quotes and to turn the other cheek. It is not for me to retaliate but better to lie in wait, ask Twinny!:):) Now THAT's some profound poop!;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
OK so now that we have your job description out of the way what exactly does the porta pottys have to do with this?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
It is not for me to retaliate but better to lie in wait, ask Twinny!:):) Now THAT's some profound poop!;)

You hide like a weasle and then shoot 'em in the back. I wouldn't have know it was coming if it wasn't for BigLou ducking and running for cover when I rolled down the window.

Yup... strike after lieing in wait. It works! Wait till they turn their back (run to town for a shower) and attack(sticker the parts bike). You taught me well PoopyWan!!! :)

Hey Carlos... when you gonna get back here and finish up the lawn. You forgot to edge!!! :moon:

B

biglou

I was was having a flashback to the scene from 'The Godfather' where the toll booth attendent "accidentally" dropped the change. When he ducked down, that's when they shot Santino... Come to think of it, it was Carlo Rizzi who had something to do with that, wasn't it?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Whatever it takes wetto! You're gonna get shot, back, front, I really didn't care. You gettin shot in the back just shows you were runnin for cover!;) Take it like a man and you can walk down the aisle with a bloody tire iron and get the respect you desire, WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN!?

Top Bottom