• okey.gif
    okey.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 578

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You look pretty comfy on that little squirt bike Bob. :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks for the pictures and i cant wait to see more. Seeing these pics really makes me miss the place. Did anyone other than the "pros" do the freestyle jumps? Where's the pics of the mini track?

B

biglou

That's CAL with Malcom. I have pics of PapaK, Pokie, and several others with Malcom.

Yeah, that pit bike race with Coop was killer. Right up until the point where I ate it on that tabletop! :ohmy:

I'll resize the pics and get them into the DRN photo gallery throughout the day as time allows. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have a few I need to sort through. I will get them on my computer and resized and start up loading tonight.

I am going to get the campfire photo up first though. That is what everyone that did not attend really missed. Some great stories and friendships were found around the fire every night.

Everyone that took photos, please send me a CD with the full size versions of all your photos and video. It will not be real professional, but I am shooting to get a DVD slideshow with everything out before too long.

Top Bottom