Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I have some friends who own a ma & pa type pizza and pasta restaurant (very nice/quaint place). They have a complete (fully stocked) bar which is in a completely separate dining area. I am sure (I think) that I can reserve this for Friday night. Keep in mind these are $15-$20 pizzas (and worth it), and not little Ceasars.

What do YOU think?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
This one will be a situation where each will have to cough up the change for their own food and drink. I am not able to arrange a per person arrangement for pizza. I think we should meet there Friday around 7-7:30pm. It is right down one street from the bike storage and right down Virginia Street from the Peppermill, and two blocks from my house. Eddie - it is in that corner shopping center on the corner of Virginia St., which is where you turn one way to storage and the other way to my house. You may remember the Winner's Corner Chevron Station and Car Wash, behind that.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Put me down for 4, me, my wife, her friend and dave186.....

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Will the attendees just put a quick response here. I WOULD like to let the know ABOUT how many. They say they can fit 80-100 in that area, but would like at least a guess.

Thanks!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
We're definately in, Strick.... thanks! :eek:

Plus the location is good for Friday bike drop-off, etc.
Put us down for three, please:

Randy Burress (E-Ticket) :eek:
Susan Post (The Ant) :yeehaw:
Ron Burress (Eyes Wide Shut) :uh:

Man, I just love my brother's screen name... <grin>

Cheers! - RandyB

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Two more here - nikki and reddog

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K. new rule, when you respond to this thread add your number of attendees to the number preceeding your post.

We are currently at 21, so add your number to that in your post -- please!

Top Bottom