Please help WMX Pros get to the nationals

Mar 19, 2008
Hangtown update

Jacqueline Strong
rode super awful, no excuses. I'm sorry. Freestone is a new day and we'll be turning the page.
Went 14-10 for 11 overall

Meghan McClain

First practice done. Hit the deck hard, but feeling good.
First moto in the books! Had an awesome first couple laps, was running about 15th then tipped over a couple times. But fought back for some positions. My arm pretty sore from my epic endo in practice.
Went 22-19 for 23 overall. Not too bad and I got a couple points :) Thank you everyone for all of the support!! It means a lot knowing I have a whole state rooting for me. Now, off to Texas. Hopefully I don't melt too bad.

Heather Lockwood

We had a good weekend. Definitely rode better than what the results say. Got caught up in a couple of pile ups and had a crash and stalled the bike with 1 turn left before the checkered. Regroup and get ready for the next one.
Went 27-26 for 28 overall.

We are looking forward to Texas this weekend, and moving up the ranks! Thank you for all your support! pictures are posted http://community.webshots.com/user/lady_luck_111

Mar 19, 2008
Freestone update-
Jacqueline Strong
went 5,7 at Freestone. for 7th overall. after 2 rounds i am 8th in the series

Shelby Rolen

Pretty decent day all in all. Didn't get the results i was looking for by any means, but i figured out i have the speed and endurance just have to put everything together n relax. The next rounds will be much better. I'm safe, scored points, finished top 20, and know what to do now!! Thanks everybody for all the good luck wishes it really means alot:) went 20-18 for 20th overall. after 2 rounds i am 25th in the series with only racing 1 race.
Meghan McClain
Ready for the national here in the oven. Sorry, I meant in Texas. I'm going to try to keep the updates coming tomorrow, but my cell service is less then amazing. Track looks like a blast though!!
You know your jersey is well vented when you get sunburned on the track! Had an ok day, the track and I didn't really see eye to eye. Kept it on 2 wheels and got lucky with some clouds to keep the temp down, but just never really felt comfy. Went 21-23ish. Now up to Colorado
Survived Freestone :) But it's time to break this 23rd overall habit, its getting old quick. I went 21-23, had a few good battles and passes though. Time to head north to Thunder Valley, CO!!
after 2 rounds i am 26th in the series

We are looking forward to Colorado this weekend, and moving up the ranks! Thank you for all your support!

Sponsors are

Racer's Machine, inc.

JnB motorcycle parts
Jefferson Creech
Timothy Dillion
Full Circle Mx
Danny Atkins
Kennedy Watkins
Joe Watkins
Eric Johnson
John Maldonado
Jared Bolton
Lori Payne Pastor
Terrance Straubel
Al Todd
Lynette Wosick
Foster Edwards

Mar 19, 2008
Thunder Valley

Jacqueline Strong
June 1
just got back from the track. It looks good and I'm pretty excited!
went 4, 5 at Thunder Valley.

Meghan McClain
June 1
Checking out Thunder Valley
Had a good start first moto, about 15th. Ended up 19th! Not bad, track is fun. A thunder and lightning/wind storm just rolled in. They stopped the races and sent everyone back to their pits!!
Ended the day with 19-21 for 21st overall. Earned a couple more points and my best overall so far, not too bad. Felt way more comfortable on this track, ruts are still weird though. The rain and cold wind made it feel more like home too Thanks again to all of my friends, family and sponsors for the support. It means a lot and I wouldn't be doing this without you.
i am in this clip http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http: ... =GAQE4d6Jl
Thunder Valley in the books. 21st overall, improved from 23rd!! Had a few good battles and passes too. Thanks to all my sponsors. Now off to High Point, PA (farthest east I'v ever been)

Sponsors are

Racer's Machine, inc.

JnB motorcycle parts
Jefferson Creech
Timothy Dillion
Full Circle Mx
Danny Atkins
Kennedy Watkins
Joe Watkins
Eric Johnson
John Maldonado
Jared Bolton
Lori Payne Pastor
Terrance Straubel
Al Todd
Lynette Wosick
Foster Edwards
Debbie Matthews
Brain Matthews
WSMX
Heather Majcherek
WMN Racing

to Donate https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 7REANQ45GG 100% goes to the women.

Mar 19, 2008
High point-

Jacqueline Strong
June 9
is so sore and so tired.
went 7, 4 at High Point. Got some bumps and bruises from the first moto crash but I'm all good.

Marissa Markelon ‏@mmarkelon
Qualified 7 in practice 1 but I know I've got more than that :P oh yeah
Had a fun day at high point 6-7 for 7 OA Not badbut I know I have more!

Shelby Rolen
June 10 via mobile
Went 13-15 for 14th overall at High Point. Shoulda been better but was alot of improvement from 2 weeks ago.

Meghan McClain
June 8 via mobile
Finnaly cell service!! Hard to come by here at High Point, PA. Trying to keep the updates coming, but they like to put these track in the middle of no where with no service
Sorry for the late update, Alaska Communications doesn't have the best service in PA. Actually no one had service at High Point lol. On paper it was an awesome weekend, and it was. But I felt like I should have done better. I had a pair of not great starts and crashed the first lap of each moto. First moto was was just a tip over, second moto a girl who didn't jump the big up hill double moved over under me on the landing. That one didn't feel too good but Im fine just had to race with a tweeked front end. Then with like 3 to go in the second moto I cross rutted in a double double section and hit the deck again. Ended up passing the girl who made me wreck first lap cause she stalled it! Lol long weekend, ended up 18-17 for 17o/a. Huge thank you to the Brown's for adopting me for the weekend!! You guys made my life SO much easier
Well we have hit the half way point in the WMX season. After my 17th overall at High point I am sitting 28th in the point standings with 11 pts. So far this summer I have driven 6751 miles, burned 570 gallons of gas and had some of the funnest and most frustrating races. It feels great to be home though. Time to give the #52 a break and knock some dust off the #59 :)
we made it in the wmx tv coverage again :-)
Sponsors are

Racer's Machine, inc.

JnB motorcycle parts
Jefferson Creech
Timothy Dillion
Full Circle Mx
Danny Atkins
Kennedy Watkins
Joe Watkins
Eric Johnson
John Maldonado
Jared Bolton
Lori Payne Pastor
Terrance Straubel
Al Todd
Lynette Wosick
Foster Edwards
Debbie Matthews
Brain Matthews
WSMX
Heather Majcherek
WMN Racing

Mar 19, 2008
Red Bud-

Jacquline Strong
June 28 near Phoenix, AZ via mobile
will be heading to Red Bud one week from today... AND I am so so excited!
Reddd Buddd :)
had a very interesting weekend, lotsss of surprises, but all in all it turned out pretty great. SUPER THANKFUL for Broc Schmelyun who gave me his practice bike to race!
‎4,5 for 5 overall.
is so sore and tired. Can't wait to pass out on this flight and wake up in AZ. :)

Shelby Rolen
July 7 via mobile
Ready to get the job done today at Redd Budddddd!!
10-12 for 12th overall at Red Budddd! First ever WMX top 10 moto and my highest ever moto and overall WMX finish. Had alot of fun riding and thats the most important part. Thanks for all the support it means alot and keeps me going :)

Meghan McClain
July 3 via mobile
Its great to be home but time to get back to the dream! On the way to Red Bud :)
The heat was insane, but it was fun :)

Sponsors are

Racer's Machine, inc.

JnB motorcycle parts
Jefferson Creech
Timothy Dillion
Full Circle Mx
Danny Atkins
Kennedy Watkins
Joe Watkins
Eric Johnson
John Maldonado
Jared Bolton
Lori Payne Pastor
Terrance Straubel
Al Todd
Lynette Wosick
Foster Edwards
Debbie Matthews
Brain Matthews
WSMX
Heather Majcherek
WMN Racing

to Donate https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 7REANQ45GG 100% goes to the women.

Top Bottom