RECENT POSTS

PLEASE SUPPORT DIRTRIDER
Help cover the site's expences for
our 21st year online!

$1, $5, it all helps!

PLEASE

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Don't forget Cyclewerks...they lost alot of money to help us out for a week...(not a sponsor but a supporter)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Thanks, Patman. I sent all of them a thank-you note.

Cyclewerks deserves a bit of praise also. They had some killer prices and excellent service, too. They even laughed at my jokes. That NEVER happens. :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Don't forget about Jack & Diane's. They were a godsend for those of us who flew in and didn't have any supplies. Their BBQ sammiches ruled! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
There are a lot more just limited time to make a list. Everyone feel free to add on and I'll paste them in the top as well.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Jack and Diane's. . .breakfast burritos, Jack making the rounds with bags of ice, sno-cones, and Diane's assistant (who was quite appetizing as well). :confused:

A little FYI..
They all came in BIG in support of DW, thanks to all of them! When I (finally) get home, I'll add to the list above. BUT! At LEAST half of the stuff given away came from Jeff at MX South; $10,000 worth of stuff over the last two DW's! Jeff, like the other sponsors, really do give back. Please don't forget that.

MX-727

Lifetime Sponsor
Jack said they didn't make any money until Saturday and then they basically broke even, but they had a blast and they want to come back just to be around all of the DRN'ers. Maybe they should have a spot closer to the tent next year. I never got down that way unless I was headed out to ride.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
I'm glad they broke even. I spoke with them a couple of times to see if we were making worth their while to be there. I'll just have to eat two BBQ sammiches for lunch next year ;)

MX-727

Lifetime Sponsor
They did mention a brief, but sharp decline in business Friday afternoon. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Looks like DW2K3 is taking shape, PLEASE do your part to make sure it's even better!!!