JohnWayne22

Jun 8, 2006
Im lookin to get into motocross but aint got alot of money to spend. And i was wondering if it would be possible to find a decent bike 98 or newer perferably a 125 for about 1200-1500?? Alot of my friends said it would be hard right in the middle of riding season and just to wait until summer was over but i really dont wanna wait that long... Any help would be greatly appreciated

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Yes, 125's are a dime a dozen now. Nobody wants them, so you have to give them away to sell them. Somebody on here just sold a brand new 2004 RM125 for $2,500 and it took a while to still sell it.

cr125freak

Jul 11, 2005
yeah easily, 2 strokes loose mabe half there value the day they leave the show room. Yes, you can easilly pick up a nice bike for that much. Just keep buying cycle traders every week the day they come out that way the deals are not sold by the day you get it.. I baught one a week for about 6months before i finally got my bike and it was worth every penny.. Just from looking ide say kx's and yz's are going to be easier to find in you price range.. PS 98 is the first year for the aluminum frame on the cr and from what ive read it had many flaws so try to stay away from 98 crs but i heard the 97s rocked pretty hard

Top Bottom