Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Cody Klingbeil, age 13, suffered a stroke at Dirtweek and was flown back to Milwaukee where he is recuperating at Children's Hospital. I don't know a lot of details, but he had paralisis in his left arm and is having a hard time eating. I'll try to update when possible. Please pray for him and his family.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We are definatley thinking about him and hope they are temporary symptoms. Get well Cody.
(It was my understanding that it happened on the way to DW, that he had problems when they arrived?)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
thoughts and prayers on the way.
Was that the boy who was laying down on the ground at the freestyle exhibition?

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
When he got out of the truck on arrival, he thought that his left side was numb from sleeping on it! Doc Mike looked at him, and had Brian take him in! (Thanks Again Doc!)
Brian Drove them back to Milw. Sorry for the tires failing Brian, with all that on your mind, I can't imagine having to deal with finding a tire! (FYI< two flats on the way home, only one spare-my trailer) :bang:
He is diffenitly in our thoughts.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Get well soon Cody!!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
In our thoughts and prayers as well.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Never expect to hear something like this invoivling a 13 year old.... Get well soon Cody - wishing you a full recovery.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
You are in my prayers Cody. Having gone through a stroke myself just a few weeks ago, I hope you recover as fast as I did.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Get well soon Cody.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Senior KX Rider said:
Get well soon cody. My prayers are with you
what he said

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Like all the others said....your in our thoughts and prayers, get well soon

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Get well soon and have a speedy recovery.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I talked to his dad Brian last night (didn't get home til late tonight so didn't get a chance) and Cody is at Childrens Hosp in Milwaukee. The hope was that he would get released today but that depended on more test results. Cody is in better spirits altho disappointed he never rode at DW this year. As far as lasting effects the feeling was better in his arm but still some slurred speech.
Brian promised to try and get an update posted as soon as he gets some free time at home away from the Hospital or work- I guess that he hasn't yet posted Cody may still be at the hospital. If I can get hold of Brian tommorow I will post an update.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
A shame to hear about something like this in one so young...
Hoping he makes a full and speedy recovery. Please keep us posted!

Top Bottom