pandora95

Apr 30, 2006
k i live in fl and wanted to buy some vented gear like around 110 for the pants the most but in fl its humid and sandy so which vented gear would be the best buy

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Look at Fox and Answer. The Answer product is less costly if you are concerned about price and is a good product. I believe Nikki did a review last year on the Answer vented pants and had good things to say about them. I have the Fox vented pants/jersey and have been very satisfied with them. :cool:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Moose is good quality. I'm on my third pair; the others have been passed down to my sons. To do it on the cheap buy a hockey jersey instead of their jersey.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
from a friend who tried the vented gear and works at the cycle store, he tells me that trailriding in dusty conditions with vented gear will leave YOU feeling dusty. as it gets on you alot easier .........anyone confirm or deny this ?? before i go vented myself i need a second opinion.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
El: it is true - the more finer grit does get in but it's not as bad as it seems; or maybe I don't follow as much as my son's do...nonetheless the extra cooling is worth it. If anything the deposits are slightly more on the upper body.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
pandora95 said:
well maybe ill just buy some white gaer but then it get stained easy how do u guys wash ur gear
"Tide coldwter" then hang too dry

pandora95

Apr 30, 2006
thats it i used use simple green on them then hose off then dry thne wash then dry and it was alrite a pain in the booty but np

Top Bottom