MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Wardy, next time I'll bring more and we'll go even up. I didn't plan on eating that many but I got hungry trying to find you :laugh:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
pickle licker!!!
Far out, that's way too cool!!
far out man!
That's too cool!
stanbagger.
" Tim, get off your A>>!"

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
"Want a Oreo? Day go good wit da beer, but then again I ain't found nuttin dat don't"

"So Dr Mike said to git da bag so der I go OOOOOOOO! I git da the bag Dr Mike gonna be shoot'in dat boy.....he never let me give dem da shot dough, I done it plenty of times just never to a human we got lot a horses"--------Our favorite Cajun, and if you tinks dat funny have dem boys over for a fish fry and a beer

Hell I am thinking about moving down there just for conversations I could have.

PG

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
[QUOTE=" Tim, get off your A>>!"[/QUOTE]

who said that? or is the list too long!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
D Lafluers on track Gomer commentary
with special color commentator Thump had to be a classic.

DL on the radio :
Rider down,,it B gomer.

OOO now Gomer havin a fite wit his fron wheel!

Thump: well whos winning?

DL: Da front wheel!

pregnant pause-

DL: now gomer he be beatin da fron wheel on a tree-

Da wheel has conceided

Gomer back on da track!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Stanbagger! I caught a lot of crap for cherrypicking the C class. . .until Stan handed me my ass. :)

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
JuliusPleaser said:
Stanbagger! I caught a lot of crap for cherrypicking the C class. . .until Stan handed me my ass. :)

Stanbagger is now a classic... Now if Stan hands you your ass and it takes him two to three platters it might qualify you for the COTT next year. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
"Do you Cajun boys have anything that isn't a sample size something?" - Patman, after being handed a sample sized hot sauce bottle and beer.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I forgot all about the cooler full of 10 oz beers that they brought to the Saturday night campfire, definitely made the night more enjoyable, a big salute to the state of Louisiana. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah Grady for some reason they know how to have a good time, maybe we should have them back? :)

drdupre

Sep 17, 2002
:laugh: My favorite is----motohead--"gotta check that Chevy for a water leak. " DLafleur--"Hey, I got a set of needle nose pliers if you need it." :laugh:

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
drdupre said:
:laugh: My favorite is----motohead--"gotta check that Chevy for a water leak. " DLafleur--"Hey, I got a set of needle nose pliers if you need it." :laugh:
:rotfl:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hey doc, remember when I sat down and my knee popped then I winced?
"Hey Patman I got a shot for that!" :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Grady said:
'Having me here helping, is like having two good men off sick'

VD when we were assembling the Spode wash.
Still laughing at this one! Only one I got to hear first hand. :ugg:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
"I am only short from here down"

Tony Eeds at the first community fire (it wasn't his statement that cracked us all up, it was the location of his hand)

I believe this to be the first quotable quote from DW04 too.

Mully

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I should probably warn Red before I post this one but... While Nikki was barking out instructions for the Tag Team MX on the mega-phone Red says to no one in particular "I sure as hell hope she isn't bringing that thing home" :laugh:

B

biglou

That was classic, LMAO!

I had this pearl of wisdom for Nikki: "Hondas are red, Yamahas are blue." (I'm so smart)

Paddy: "You look like you've gained a little weight."
Lou: "I have. And thanks for noticing." (bastage!)

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
biglou said:
That was classic, LMAO!

I had this pearl of wisdom for Nikki: "Hondas are red, Yamahas are blue." (I'm so smart)

Paddy: "You look like you've gained a little weight."
Lou: "I have. And thanks for noticing." (bastage!)

It's not that you have gained weight but the fact in which I saw you.......all sweatty with only your enroute to the spodeshower drawers on. Were you carrying a black shower mat over each shoulder?

Hey the name is BIGLou not Lou!

PG

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I had gone out to cover Dr. Mike's flagging spot while he poked AJ with a stick. When he came back, I slipped on the way down the jump and landed flat on my back in the mud. Darin's commentary had been spread around by then and it inspired someone, not sure who, to say on the walkie talkie, "We can increase the Gomer-Done-Busted-His-Ass-Count by 1".

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Chili said:
I should probably warn Red before I post this one but... While Nikki was barking out instructions for the Tag Team MX on the mega-phone Red says to no one in particular "I sure as hell hope she isn't bringing that thing home" :laugh:

LMAO!!!! I can sooo hear him saying that too..... haha! I'll have to call him today and say "guess what, Okie sold me his megaphone for an awesome deal!"

:p

And Lou.... it was even more funny because you told me and JP, "you know, like Hondas are red and Yamahas are blue" like we had no idea. ;)

We were at AJ's last night - and he did yet another bit on DLafleur and Gomer and the front wheel. Too damn funny!

Top Bottom