Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:) Woo hoo - just booked my room at the Motorlodge.
Fri 2/18 $49
Sat 2/19 $59
Sun 2/20 $59.
I'm so excited - this will be my first time at Moonrocks - can't wait to meet everyone. Is it February yet? :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Timr said:
Gospeed,

Will your horse be set up for Desert riding? :)

Tim:

I would be more worried about the spooge if she doesn't get the jetting and the fuel/air mixture correct. :yikes:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Howdy Strick!

Any idea on how to ask the Forum Gods if we can change the title of this Sub-Forum to: Reno Ride 2005 ?

There's a ton of good info in our on-running threads from last year... but if it said "2005" it would be easier for newbies to find.

Just a thought.... cheers! - RandyB

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Pssstttt: It now says Reno Ride 2005 :cool:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Rates are climbing!

Dr. Santero will be staying in the Annex building as usual.

I just booked the following:

Thur. 2/17 $49
Fri. 2/18 $79
Sat. 2/19 $109 :yikes:
Sun. 2/20 $109 :yikes:

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
There's a difference between the Motorlodge and the Annex... the Motorlodge is cheaper, but they give you the Annex prices first, so you may have to ask for the Motorlodge... Just a thought.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Tinkrides said:
There's a difference between the Motorlodge and the Annex... the Motorlodge is cheaper, but they give you the Annex prices first, so you may have to ask for the Motorlodge... Just a thought.
I don't like the motor lodge...........to many roaches. But thanks for looking out for me.

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:joke: As long as they're friendly roaches.... la cucaracha, la cucaracha, la la la la la la la la..... and there are cockroaches in NV, I met a great BIG one at a Motel 6 in Vegas.... good times...

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
thumbs said:
I don't like the motor lodge...........to many roaches. But thanks for looking out for me.
Pfft, and people think I'M a snob! :p
Listen Princess, it's not your honeymoon, it's a dirtbike trip, a bed and a shower is all ya need. ;)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
gospeedracer said:
Pfft, and people think I'M a snob! :p
Listen Princess, it's not your honeymoon, it's a dirtbike trip, a bed and a shower is all ya need. ;)
Go ride a horse ........................ :nener:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
MrLuckey said:
lol, Aimee do we have room reso's made yet?

For crap's sake... you got a hook in your butt or something? get up & walk into the other room & ask her. I got this mental picture of the two of you on the couch, laptops open.... having a conversation in chat. And Eddie has his fly open & keeps typing "Aimee, look over here"

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
zio said:
For crap's sake... you got a hook in your butt or something? get up & walk into the other room & ask her. I got this mental picture of the two of you on the couch, laptops open.... having a conversation in chat. And Eddie has his fly open & keeps typing "Aimee, look over here"

I always kinda figured the same thing, only it would be Edd in one room saying "hey, Aimee, come here for a second" & Aimee in another room saying "no! you come here". Neither one of them moves........ :rotfl:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
And people wonder why we look forward to the MoonRocks Ride every year... :laugh: - RandyB

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Strick, My little brother lives in Reno, if you need any help with anything at all give him a call. Cell # is 970.846.3161(Patrick) He wants to hook up with all of you for the ride. Hes enjoying the Wisc weather right now, but when he gets back to Reno thursday hes going to get on the sight here.

All have fun sure wish I could make it! :(
Mike

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
:) Trust me, I was originaly planning on using his bike!
Im out on the road every week from next monday till middle of March. Just no time, work sucks at times :bang:

Top Bottom