Reno trip again next year?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey, are we going to do the February Reno SF? I had a ball last time and while I won't be riding this year, I still wouldn' t mind coming down to hang out. Maybe ride a quad or something. What do y'all think? Worth a repeat?

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Sounds like a winner. How about a location suitable for tents etc? Got to unload my DRN Elkins Flat curse before then:scream:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
About time.....

Im there... I have been looking for an excuse to get back down to Nevada to do some more riding..... What ya think Strick?

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
angryjim, Strick might let you camp in there since you have that cool, Ktm orange tent. Probably no campfires allowed in the garage though:ugg:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Those dates work good for me.....

Strick, can I leave my bike outside and sleep in your garage?
You would leave your bike outside? Not in Strick's neighborhood...:)

I sure would like to take Kiwi's AF for another spin......

Whooo Hooooo......... Road trip

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
One again, I'm over booking and am probably going to get fired! ;)

I'd like to and if I can make it I might have a friend and her boyfriend with me. I would also have the RM for a spare if someone wants to fly in.

I want to try and hit the SX in New Orleans in March too though, so I'll have to see how vacation time looks.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
2/15 thru 2/18

....I could do that.

I could probably come up with a spare bike as well......I wonder if Zio still has his riding gear. :p

Last edited:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Unfortunately, I will not have a medical green light to ride yet.

Anybody have a quad. :think

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Unfortunately, I will not have a medical green light to ride yet.
What do doctors know anyway..... The doctor told my wife to wait 6 weeks before "making whoopie" after she had our daughter, I don't think we made it 2 1/2 weeks......................:p

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
FC22-
i might be able to loan you my quad, i was going to bring it so i could be the 'token quad rider that does donuts' ;) it's no KTM, but still relatively quick for a quad.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Not for the faint of heart....

Originally posted by 380EXCman
What do doctors know anyway..... The doctor told my wife to wait 6 weeks before "making whoopie" after she had our daughter, I don't think we made it 2 1/2 weeks......................:p

TMI, TMI, TMI.............

Brian

HoJo

Apr 7, 2001
Not healed yet!?

Hey there Firecracker, I thought you hurt you knee like 6 months ago. Didn't anyone tell you that you should not ride until your knee is full recovered. Well, a weekend of riding a quad oughta help.:mad: I wonder if it will be a thumper or a ping ping?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Didn't anyone tell you that you should not ride until your knee is fully recovered?

But I could have hurt my knee just climbing up the stairs, or getting out of my truck!

Maybe I can wear my cowgirl hat instead of a helmet, daisy dukes and platform heels, and carry the beer. I can practice to be a true quad rider.

Of course it will be a ping ping! None of that enviro-thumper stuff here!

HoJo

Apr 7, 2001
Yeah I hear those stairs really kick your _ _ _. I might know of a quad you can use. I think it even has a rack you can use to carry around your crutches.;)
It might be a little cold for daisy dukes though. Have you heard of Cruel Girl jeans? They fit women awfully well and I am sure you can still wear your brace right over them. Try some boots though...you can ride around whooping and hollering too.

I'll take a Bud.:D

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I was hopin' fer un a them banshee thingamabobbers, ya know, the fast ones? So I can pop wheelies and do nac-nacs.

No daisy dukes? But my knee brace that goes from my ankle to my thigh is soooo stylish! Very complimentary to any outfit and difficult to remove. ;)

I might go find some of those Cruel Girl jeans you mentioned, or perhaps some Wranglers with leather lacings down the side. But which boots to wear? Perhaps my red patent leather high heeled ones?

Last edited:

KTMster

Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by firecracker22
I can practice to be a true quad rider.

Bite your tongue! :p Just kidding. If I can drive around in a lifted golf cart when I am too tired to ride my bike, then it's perfectly fine for you to ride around on a quad.:)

Last edited:
B

biglou

Any Mid-Westerners Allowed?

Just thinking that this would be a beautiful place to ride. Still in the "thinking about it" stage but I might try to get some of the locals here to give it a go. At least get one other person to make the drive with me. Whataya think? Strick, can I sleep in your garage, too? Will you rejet my bike while I'm there!:D

Top Bottom