Reno trip again next year?

Discussion in 'General Stuff' started by firecracker22, Nov 9, 2001.

1. zio

zio Mr. Atlas

I was wondering who'd be the first to ask:p

2. The Tortoise

The Tortoise Subscriber

DougM is now "The Tortoise"

Who wears an armour shell on his back
    Carry's water in a pack
    Usually rides in the back (except for "The Ant")
    Slower than a speeding snail (This is not you Endoqwest)
    and reads his Email
    Well the Tortoise, of course.

I enjoyed meeting some of you ( there were too many to meet all). Everyone I met was real nice. The riding was fun. I hope next time you guys bring your rug rats like BrianC and Me (rhyming again). I would of ridden with the next group ride on Sunday but my leg hurt (poor baby). I intend to come up in a few weeks, I'll call Strick to see if he is free, to ride some more. No kids this time. Don't get me wrong, I love to ride with my kids and they are what got me into this sport. Anyone who will want to join me send your Email. I have some of them but not all.

The Tortoise
    Formally "DougM"

Can I say Endoqwest Endoqwest Endoqwest .... See I have it in my mind now. And you might of thought I was a Bonehead. No offense Bonehead. Now that I can remember your handle Endoqwest I forgot your name: Jim, Adam, etc.
  3. wtrskigrl

wtrskigrl Rookie DRN Member

I had so much fun and thanks to Kiwi for the riding tips and making me pick up my bike. I can tell that I have to have respect for that bike, but eventually I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I'm sure everyone that rode my bike that weekend had fun with it (scott/tony). I probably could of sold some KTM's that weekend. I can't wait until the next trip. Hats of to strik! My fellow KTM rider.
  4. trlrdr

trlrdr Rookie DRN Member

I get no respect...

Look, I man handled a pig DR through that terrain and I ain't no young puppy either, so give me a break :cool:

With regards to the purchase, I'm a looong way off from that. Before I even consider getting a 200 I'll want to ride some 250's and 300's for comparison. I have a feeling I'll be unloading the 125 and moving to a 250 eventually.