ez2endo

Nov 21, 1999
Hiya Guys,
I have been in contact with Pat James. Pat is from Britan, coming to Chicago On business. I have invited him for a weekend riding in the Chicagoland area. Pat wants to go to the BADLANDS in Attica Indiana.

I have an XR200 he can use. Anyone have anything better for him?

We are planning on going May 18-19 with a small get together (party) Sat night at an area motel.
WHO WANTS TO JOIN US? C'mon let's welcome this Brit with an excellent day riding.

For those NOT familiar, Badlands is a thousand acre riding park in midwestern Indiana. about 500 acres of this land is giant pea gravel dunes, with some excellent cliff jumping/climbing possibilitys. about 200 acres is Woods, with a ridable river through it. the last 300 acres are for Trials bikes and 4x4 trucks and jeeps.
A nice little bike shop is on site with some good deals on parts and gear. they even have a snack shop you can get something for lunch. Not to mention a changing area with showers and a Power washer for your bike.
If anyone has questions email me at: ez2endo@aol.com

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I might....MIGHT be able to join you saturday. Sunday is definately out though, got a harescramble to run that day down by Columbus (Stoneylonesome MC).
I'll have to see if MOMMA is gonna let me go out and play with the boys two days in a row.

ez2endo

Nov 21, 1999
great! try to stick around for Sat nite tho' if posible.
there are 4 motels in the same area in Danville IL (about 25 minutes away) we'll stay Sat night.
I hope more of the DRN riders come out for this. I hope we can show this brit a good time.

Pass the word.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Endo,
JIMBO1 lives in lafayette and is always looking for someone to ride with, give him a PM. Also try and contact JAYBIRD and see if he wants/can organize some of the "kentuckiana" forum riders. There have been a few people wondering when we are gonna get another organized ride together, and this sounds like the perfect opportunity!!

Top Bottom