What's better 06 RMZ450 or 07 RMZ450

• 06 RMZ 450

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 07 RMZ 450

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MotoBoi

Jun 29, 2016
Hey guys I just joined this community today and I'm wanting to buy an 06 RMZ 450 but I don't know Much about it and was wondering if someone could tell me if it's worth it and I was wondering if it worth to spend $500 than I would for the 06 to get an 07?
Shane

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Not familar with those exact bikes but anytime your are comparing used bikes, especially ones more than a few months old, the price/value is more dependent on how much use(abuse) it has seen and how well maintained it was. I could easily see a well maintained, low hour 06 being worth more than a beat-up 07.

Also, don't ever buy any bike owned by a guy named Gomer or wheelied by a guy named Ivan.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Also, don't ever buy any bike owned by a guy named Gomer or wheelied by a guy named Ivan.

That is EXCELLENT advice!!!

The DRZ 450's are great and have not had anything really that has been posted as being a problem spot. Some people don't like the forks but others say it handles the best.

I prefer Yamaha's because they have a very long history of reliability but you can't go wrong with a Honda either.

I have a little leprechaun friend who used to abuse Honda 450's regularly and never had a major failure. He is now on KTM's and does well with those too. He is insanely fast so if it can handle his abuse it can handle the likes of most mortals.

Ivan

Attachments

• wheelieking.jpg
    wheelieking.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 309
Top Bottom