jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
As an eternal fan of Roger Decoster I was somewhat saddened to hear of his recent health problem.
from http://www.how2ride.com/albee/rams.html :

"Roger has had an ulcer for quite a while and it eventually got so bad that he almost died. His blood pressure dropped dangerously low because of loss of blood, and after being rushed to the emergency room he was immediately placed in intensive care. I’m very happy to say that he is recovering extremely well and is as strong as an ox. As a pro athlete we learn to put pain and other ailments out of our minds and go on with life normally. This can be positive to a point as long as we don’t let things go too far. Please keep Roger in your prayers and if you would like to send him a get-well message, I will be sure to pass it on to him. "

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I sure hope he has a full recovery. He is one of the great men of the sport and I hvae a temendous amount of respect for him.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Boy, no pressure in being a Team Manager, hey?
NOW WHAT DID T/P DO? :aj:

Hope he heals up, with no problems. Good ambasador for the sport!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Decoster was the first rider to give motocross class and credibility (on a world wide basis). He was also one of the first to do tricks while jumping (the "cross-up"), so I'm sure he understands the freestyle thing.

I hope The Man recovers quickly.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Send my regards, Jag. Roger D. is my all time hero of MX. I would love to meet him some day. Get well, Mr. D.

Top Bottom