Ryan Hughes Stars In Episode Of Mtv’s “made”

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
-press release-

Former top 10 Supercross Pro and recent 2007 World Off-Road Championship Series (WORCS) points leader, Ryan Hughes is set to star in an upcoming episode of the MTV Emmy-award winning show MADE.

Actually filming his segment on location in the Delaware area, the Suzuki-backed Hughes started filming the segment about a month and half ago. His charge, for the highly-acclaimed MTV show, was to teach two very unlikely teenage girls to ride dirt bikes, in less than a month! Hughes, a renowned trainer when not racing himself, really put the girls to the test – and the outcome can only be described as priceless.

Hughes had this to say about the whole experience, “I was really excited about the opportunity to be on MTV and I had watched the show a few times. Turns out that every aspect of the show was pretty cool and I had producers that listened to my ideas and suggestions. Overall, it was a great experience for me and I hope I have the chance to do more stuff for MTV.”

Ryan Hughes’ episode of MTV’s MADE airs this Sunday, October 7th at 11:00 A.M. on the West Coast. Please double check your local cable TV listings for the air times in your area.

ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
I rode with him at that track! That is my local track were we ride. Got his autograph got to ride on the track at the same time he did, and he gave me and my family some tips! He is a real nice down to earth guy.

Top Bottom