Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
I seem to get Blue Ribbon Coalition and AMA email alerts almost daily asking me to write someone somewhere in most of the 50 states to oppose plans to close down someplace someone loves to ride. Yet... the latest post here was in February '11 and the one before that was late in 2010 sometime. :whoa: Remember the old movie where a guy sticks his head out of his office window and says "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"? Then more and more people started saying the same thing out their windows. Well... good people of the OHV community... It's time for us to stick our collective heads out of our virtual windows and call, write, email and or attend meetings when ever you hear of some selfish tree huggin' S.O.B.s trying to close any riding area. My reps in Sacramento and Washington DC must groan when they see my emails. And if I don't like their answer, I blast them a quick reply. Mods... is there already a place here that post BRC and AMA alerts automatically? OK I'm done... :cool: I know... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Top Bottom