IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
No Stewy or Regal for outdoors.. They say they aren't ready to run the outdoor tracks..

I'm guessing they are reevaluating that POS they are riding.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
No surprise here. Not like you couldn't see that coming. Stewart said no outdoors for him. Pretty much left Regal out in the cold.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Stewart would have just crashed and taken out someone that could have won. I don't care if I ever see him race again. I'm over it.

Too bad for Regal though. I was looking forward to him outdoors.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Would be fun to see them both. I figured JBS might have something to prove after the SX season, but apparently not.

Maybe in a few months he will decide he wants to be on the MXoN Team again, lol.

Now that San Manuel has decided to skip the outdoors, is Regal free to ride the Nationals for someone else? He's a good rider who should be out there making a name for himself. The luxury of an 'SX Only' ride is usually reserved for riders with a few titles.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
:ohmy: I'd have hoped Stewart would do the OD circuit. I think he's ready (isn't he the fastest man on the planet). Same ol'd same ol'd story. I never did get to watch Bubba's World, I'm into racing, nuff said.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Uchytil said:
I never did get to watch Bubba's World
No biggy.

Wives of Orange County / Bubba's World... same-o, same-o. :uh:

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
I second that

RM_guy said:
Stewart would have just crashed and taken out someone that could have won. I don't care if I ever see him race again. I'm over it.

Too bad for Regal though. I was looking forward to him outdoors.

I'm happy the wrecking ball wont decide who doesn't win this week or this season also.
Also a shame if Regal gets no ride since he was fast at MXON last year

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
RM_guy said:

.. or gone 24 for 24 for his 2nd perfect mx season... granted, I'm sure he just got lucky for those 24 races in a row.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Crashing is part of the game, whether people think it's from poor judgement or not. Stewart is a great rider and noone can deny that. I don't like how much he crashes tho, it's almost to be expected anymore. I used to close my eyes when he would go into the woops, if I didn't, he would crash. ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You are right, crashing is crashing but he seems to take out other riders more often than anyone else.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I've done more than my share of crashing and visiting the Doc... boy Stewy's gunna feel like an old man at 50. :nod:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
I've done more than my share of crashing and visiting the Doc... boy Stewy's gunna feel like an old man at 50. :nod:
I resemble that remark!

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
BSWIFT said:
I resemble that remark!

No kidding... I'm currently nursing some cracked ribs from a crash I had in a race a month ago... and am having enough trouble just doing my office job... I really don't know how JBS can have all those NASTY crashes and keep on keeping on...

I'm feeling pretty damn old at only 33 years.... :(

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom