Rockymountainatvmc.com - Dirt bike & ATV parts

SCARY EARTH FIRST PLOT!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should read this link and forward it to everyone you know. Especially those who are politically comatose.

Environmentalists Ultimate Goal: Return 50% of the United States to Wildlands!
http://www.insightmag.com/archive/200104247.shtml

Do your part to protect your country from enemies both foreign and domestic; mail an Earth Firster to China! Yeah, its a lot of postage, but its worth it.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Hokie

Sponsoring Member
That is some scary stuff. I kept reading that article wondering how anybody could come up with such a ridiculous plan.

Oh well, I guess I'll be adding Patagonia to the list of stuff not to buy. Pretty soon I won't be able to buy anything.

------------------
Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.

BCR-Bob

Sponsoring Member
Obviously these people want areas that no human being can see or be seen. Instead of fighting with them, lets just give them the moon. Tell the idiots that they can do what ever they want with it, and that we will absolutely leave it alone for as long as they like. It will this way be left in its "natural" state.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
So what IS the average dimensional weight (shipping weight) of an eco terrorist?

Seriously, this is scary... but I was happy there for a second there!

Kevin

------------------
McCune's Scottish Pub
Brews That You Can Chew!

MikeT

Subscriber
Originally posted by OffRoadWarrior:
Environmentalists Ultimate Goal: Return 50% of the United States to Wildlands!

Why do these people feel this way?? Why are they so radical?? I’ll tell you why. Now I’m going to do a little preaching here so hold on to your helmets!

Genesis 1:27-28

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them. Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and SUBDUE it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

What does that mean?? It means that God Himself said that the earth is ours to use as we need. Not take ½ of it and protect it so that no one can use it, walk on it, ride on it… Now the people who want to preserve ½ of the planet are trying to put animals on the same level as we are. Animals are Gods creations also, but they are not equal in value to us. We need to be good stewards of what God has given us but that doesn’t mean to put it away so that no one can use it…

That my friends and riding buddies is the heart of the problem, which is why we must fight and bring back some common sense thinking into this country. That is why we should write letters, make phone calls, and vote people into office who have similar viewpoints to our own. We need to stop letting these waco’s get their way because they have the squeakiest wheel and start fighting on our own.

AMEN!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
Kinda makes you wonder what kind of drugs their on. IMO that would kill our economy,billions and billions of dollars spent on everything from fish hooks to 1/2 million dollar RVs. The revenue loss , Business shut down,the goverment would go broke due to the tax revenue lost or we all move into a 90% tax bracket.

Awh **** I'm going ride'in

Saw a funny bumber sticker:

"EARTH FIRST, We'll log the other planets later!"

Wow this is scary.There doing this as a 1 world global take over and dictatorship of america.This is an antichrist thing going on here.If this is allowed people who own private land will have no say in the matter it will be yanked and,we will be locked down no place to move. In fact maybe 10 years ago In in inlet NY where my aunt lives they wanted to pull this and the people got together and shut these drug addicted radicals down.We need to air mail these freaks to russia and china,they are no good for our country,when corporations are behind thses people something evil is going down sooner or later.Read Revelations and open your eyes and you will understand there is a higher power at work here.They should give us the land to manage as off-roaders.We have a preserve the open land in Nj,Its nothing but to raise our taxes and make money and shyster the tax paying citizens.it works like this town buys land,next thing ya know its a housing development or golf course.They tear up forest lost forever ,its not about the environment,they dont want to save spit,its about the power and money,the green agenda is just a front to take it all.Some people wont agree w me here but every 1 wanted bush to erase what clinton did and not backdown to that kyoto treaty,hes doing what the people want and hes getting it stuffed to him.Maybe we should send 50 percent of the country to china.What i dont agree w is Look at ted kazinski and timothy mcveigh both very evil people,w green/hate agendas just like Dave From Earth 1st but its ok for him to have a murderous attitude but not alright for these too.Ehh just kinda scary then again look at Hilter how fast he came into power took over,History will repeat itself because of the ignorance and arrogance going around if were not careful.

why do they take the absolute extreme on this issue?

simple:
if they take the exptreme from the beginning and refuse to compromise, then we (the real side of society) have to compromise in thier direction,on each and every issue... ultimately compromising to the point that they have achieved thier original goals.

its already been going on for a long time now... why should they stop now?

Hmmm... Makes me want to open a can of whoop-a@@ on these extremist freaks.

I really hope it nevers comes down to this, but ask yourself how many wars have been fought over land and idealism? Since they claim to be warriors, the idea is not that far fetched. In reality, these guys are probably just global gardners with an attitude using "the environment" as a shield to block any arguments against their rediculas ideas. But this "warrior" talk gets me fired up.

I'll admit that I sort of like the idea of more undeveloped land, since that is where *ALL* the best riding is found.(Usually golf courses, parks and cemetaries are off limits.
NO FLAMES) Of course after all the land is "un-developed", they would be the only people allowed to occupy it, just to monitor things you understand.

What if they were successful? Let's say half the land is returned to it's natural state and the animal population returns pre-human conditions? They are not going to be happy with the destruction left in the wake of a herd of 500,000 bison. In comparison, dirt bike, atvs, and off-roaders in general, are almost undetectable. Sadly, before the garden actually matures, some big asteriod will hit the earth and take it all out.

The problem is this, it is imposible to satisfy their request because they will never be satisfied. They are basically anti-human. They don't want to see any traces of humans, they don't want to hear any humans, and they don't want to smell any humans (at least each other judging by the look of them). Unfortunately, they are human and it is that fact that makes them insane and will ultimately lead to their down fall.

Most of the people reading this thread, like me, have already written their congressmen, senators, and goverment officials to stop this kind of lunacy. If you haven't you are one of them. I hate to take an earth first stance but you are either with us or against us.

Greg

calamari racer

Sponsoring Member
Rush Limbaugh has talked about these wackos and their agendas before. He says that it's the new home for communism. It's all about CONTROL! I never thought about it that way, but it makes perfectly good sense.

------------------

Dude thats a good quote from the bible, we are animals too, so giving land to other animals isnt even natural. Natural selection is when one species dominates another. Its great that people want to preserve living things and some land, but trying to close off 1/2 the land of the United States is just an expression of there anti-sociality.

------------------

Dude thats a good quote from the bible, we are animals too, so giving land to other animals isnt even natural. Natural selection is when one species dominates another. Its great that people want to preserve living things and some land, but trying to close off 1/2 the land of the United States is just an expression of there anti-sociality.

------------------

Calamari Racer,I can believe that what Rush says.Read my post ya might not agree w all of it but alot of it is true.Golf courses have the best hills,man i cant wait till they turn it into all natural land even more trails to blaze w my kdx and banshee and w all this land and No people I wont even have to worry about getting caught this is great maybe there finally seeing it our way.More land for all the off-roaders does a body good just like milk.lol

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.