strublized

Oct 16, 2002
How does the schedule of events work out? Is there a schedule for what you can ride and when? I am interested in the MX and was wondering if we can ride the track anytime or how it works.

Thanks,

Matt :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Last year we had the track open at all times there wasn't an event being run. For a couple hours each day it is open only to beginners. There were some problems but we are working on alleviaeting them with assigned flaggers and more specific skill levels but there will be more then enough time for anyone to ride the big track every day.
Event schedules will be announced in August sometime once we have a better handle on numbers attending and what we really want to run.
And now I am dusting off the overworked phrase of DW- the races while competitive are for FUN more then anything.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
let's put it this way, DW02 I took 10 gals of race gas and ran out. DW03 I took 20 gals of race gas and due to the heavy rain conditions most of the week I made it home with 5 gallons. Oh ya, I like to ride MX too but found myself doing other types of riding where the water wasn't quite as deep.

MudMan125

May 14, 2004
Sounds fun, but where is this track, if there is a track, or if you guys are just talking about MX in general. I need to get back on the track, i miss flying through the air :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
MudMan125 said:
Sounds fun, but where is this track, if there is a track, or if you guys are just talking about MX in general. I need to get back on the track, i miss flying through the air :)
Cooperland

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Cooperland has one National Style Moto track, one smaller / Kiddie track and many miles of woods loop (There is a WORCS race there a couple weeks before DW)

Laurieextc

Sep 5, 2004
Events Schedule

:cool:
strublized said:
How does the schedule of events work out? Is there a schedule for what you can ride and when? I am interested in the MX and was wondering if we can ride the track anytime or how it works.

Thanks,

Matt :)
Laurie (Looking to sponser female riders)

Top Bottom