IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Hello all,

I guess it's time to get back into the swing of things again. After a few months of reflection I can see where I introduced my 4th point of contact ( For those of you that are not from Crash's backround it means A$$ :confused: ). I suppose the list is a long one but to those that decided that old Irish was part of the dark side, it was probabley for a good reason, sorry to all. I'll keep the comments reigned in and pertinant to topic. I'm sure the MOD's will appreciate that. :thumb:

On to other things,

Lou,

sorry that I haven't been in touch. Things wen't from promising to abysimal in the span of a couple of weeks. The job I had lined up fell through the basement floor faster than the ship for 'Journey to the Center of The Earth.' About all I can say is thanks for being so paitiant with me, again I apoligize if I caused any problems.

Okie,

Can't start anywhere other than thanks for putting up with me.

Thump and Rich,

Golden in my book. Scathing when you need be and tactfull in certain terms.

All,

Life for me has taken a switch, the priorities are falling into place and life has a turn that it was missing for some time. Forget it you sicko's! Not that spin! :)

At any rate, I guess Irish is back.

If any are feeling left out I offer a blanket apoligy to all except ELK, he doesn't deservie it, maybe a dozen doughnuts but that's it!

Tony, Mike and all the rest, thanks for the well wishes and concern, I just needed to sort things out in my own time.

Regards to all,

Irish

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Welcome back Irish ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
Welcome back Irish ;)

Thanks Big Guy,

I always worried when I would become a part of the "Waste of ASCII" crowd. I must be blessed in some way though I know I almost crossed the line a few times. :eek:

BTW,

Thanks for the package, it's still wraped up and pristene, Erick should be getting a few packages from me in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to put it back togeather.

I have alot of reading to catch up on, I am looking forward to your comments! :aj:

Regards,

Irish

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Welcome back :)
SR,

Thank You,

I hope your son is home and safe, as I said I have alot of reading to do and I may have missed his details. I can offer this to him. Visit www.Paratrooper.net

He will find a few friends and many other troops that tossed themselves out of a plane, myself included.

Sir,

Thanks again for the welcome back.

Rich,

O-K, where is that smilie again.....SR to......Oh there it is...... :worship:

:) :) :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by oldguy
Irish glad to see you back now lets get to the dirtbike talk. BTW check the SX forum there is a group going to Red Budd if you are going to be in that area
I'm back for an hour and you are already killing me!

Man would I love a ride but my bike is in pieces and I have to check on YZ400guy's ride and his roomie's 250F. My gear is down in Clarksville with the 101st and their bikes. Depending on the situation I'll be there for moral/Medical support. If someone can lend a ride here and there I'll be happy to try some trails, but my equipment is pretty limited.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention the new job. It's with Anheuser-Busch..... ;)

O-K, Irish is with the Support Element....(Read: 1700 Hours, Beer is cold, Steaks defrosted and coals ready for cooking.)

Dave,

I can do some great things but getting my bike togeather for Red Bud ain't one of them. But if I can, I'll help out and make it memorable. I'll take a look and see what I can do.

Irish.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by oldguy
Irish glad to see you back now lets get to the dirtbike talk.

Great advice, but what do you expect from an oldguy! :laugh:

Wellcome back Phillip, keep it "DIRTBIKE" all the way and i dont think you can go wrong! :thumb:

sincerely

Bruce

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yes, Welcome Back!! :aj:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Oh wait, I forgot to mention the new job. It's with Anheuser-Busch..... ;) 

Hey, we just found out who's bringing the beer to DW!

Welcome back.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You left? :eek:

I thought you and your alias "Green Horn" were really one in the same all along... ;)

Let's see.... a quick search reveals that the two of you have never posted at the same time... hmmmmm, mere coincidence??? :scream:

... seriously though, welcome back into the fray.... :thumb:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
I thought you and your alias "Green Horn" were really one in the same all along... ;)

If I said yes, would this mean I could look forward to a "Self Imposed Exile" of Smit-Dog? :moon:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
who went where with what? who's back? cindy lou who? damn, i gotta start paying more attention. alrighty LT.!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
OK, enough with the mind games!

But when you're lacking a mind, they're just called games. :confused:

Now let's just let this go now and not trash a perfectly good thread. :thumb:

Top Bottom