slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
at the last SF there were going to be classes/seminars by Rich, Eric and others on motorcycle work. Would anyone be willing to offer some time for a seminar on basic maintenance for a motorcycle? I know there are items in the manuals but If I only knew what the warning signs are I could spend more time riding and less time repairing. Sort of a "tips and tricks" class. Just a thought.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan:
This plan involves rope, drugs and a paper bag.
tongue.gif

Oh this is going to be goooood!
tongue.gif

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
For those interested, I will be holding my how to break half the bones in your body and destroy everything behind the airbox seminar.
Register early as I only hold the lab part of class one time.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
OK Rich I'm putting you on the spot now.

Rich promised that he would have the old HODAKA ready to go by the next SF and that I would get to ride it!
smile.gif

wrench

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Wrench wouldn't hurt my little Hodaka, and if he does... well let's just say there will be one more kicker at the end of the whoops
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Rich Rohrich (edited 01-05-2001).]

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich:
well let's just say there will be one more kicker at the end of the whoops
biggrin.gif

I'll have to be carefull now .... I still remember what kind of DAMAGE that chrome gas tank can do!
tongue.gif

wrench

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Okiewan
This plan involves rope, drugs and a paper bag

Okie-This sounds like you have enlisted High Lard Gomers help.

RUN NOW Rich!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I ain't a skEEred of Gomer. I'll just drop some Bob Chin's takeout by the side of the road and he'll be immediately subdued
smile.gif

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Good Plan Rich-
I should have known you would have it covered.

I'm just wondering if that Bet Welching Gomer has made any New Years Resolutions...like for some integrity in
in "gaming" situations.
When you LOSE High Lard Gomer--
you're supposed to live up to your challenges , plus the helmet lace would have looked so fetching on you
tongue.gif

You have MONTHS to come up with a plan of some kind...to save your tarnished reputation
wink.gif

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
AJ,
Gomer has been cooking up something good for you and WARDY again, he started the day after the MWSF.
I can't tell you what it is though .... he threatened to come and spend a week at my house, and something about his "FAMOUS" chilli concoction if I spilled the beans!
tongue.gif

wrench

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
My reputation is tarnished? How could you tell with all of the mud and dung that has been slung on it? Besides...

...Hey, look! Someone dropped a Bob Chinn's takeout box! Yummm...

Where was I?

Top Bottom