Status
Not open for further replies.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
AJ, you and the crue have outdone yourself again. My DRN brothers and sisters, this thing is better than I envisioned. What a machine. We really need to have this bike at the Dirtweek, were ever it may be. I will pay to throw a leg over it.

PS. I cant wait to see the look on Jimmy L.'s face when the electric start doesnt work. :aj:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
just saw the TT DRZ475TT - holy moly - a $20k bike !!! :o

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Amongst those of us with the access, does AJ have a cost tally for our project? I bet we smoke the 20K DRZ everywhere, at probably 2/3 the cost.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yup.. $14,800 was the final.

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
Bike looks GREAT guys. Thanks to AJ, Neil and Chris for putting this awesome bike togeather for us!

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
How about putting DV12 on that machine for the outdoor season, i bet you he will smoke both Ricky and Bubba if he doesn't crash his brains out. Just joking :ride: :laugh:

qtrmiler

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 26, 2000
Didn't have time to check all posts but I hope the tester is on the large side. The bars seem high and wide. How about checking overall width and narrow down to 31" for us regular sized guys. Bike sure has a lot of bling and it'll probably work most anywhere. Just concerned on bar width/height with the under bar damper mount.

kiwijohn

Dec 22, 2004
Yeah baby...

Bading ding..... braaaaaaap.... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom