Spoolin

Jun 10, 2005
Testing, 1 2 3, testing. Is this on?

First off, I would like to thank the academy for this award...

I noticed from one of your other threads that you have a maroon suburban. I think I've seen you at Jordan River before. Do you normally take out your bike and a practice bike as well?

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
No (unfortunately), I have just the one but, I will bring others with me. I was at JR a week or so ago.

Next time say hi :) I try to meet people while I am out there but, it's a little hard as I try to spend most of the time on the track.

Let me know when your planning to go out there again. I'll see if I can make it.

BTW, soem good things are planned for JR according to the ranger who manages it. He is talking about an expert track and and an intermediate ATV track and more. Gotta keep supporting them.

mx

Spoolin

Jun 10, 2005
Yea, I actually have a season pass to it. I am usually there with my two other friends. One has a Mazda 2500 white pickup with a new '05 YZ250. The other also has an '05 YZ250 but he usually rides with me. I have a white blazer with a multipurpose utility trailor on the back. Up until this week, we were hitting it pretty regularly, even through the week.

I am thinking I would like to spend some time out there tomorrow. Just need to get my silencer repacked.

DGMCR250

Apr 5, 2004
motoxpress said:
Is there anyone here any more? Coem on Utah DRN'rs, where are ya?

mx

I'm still here...we were out at the dunes last weekend. it was a great saturday. i recenlty finished rebuilding my top end so now i'm ready to go.

moabdaze

Aug 12, 2004
I'm still here too...been hitting the dunes and 5 Mile a lot. Hitting the dunes tommorrow as a matter of fact.
I'm usually out at 5 Mile several days a week, if anyone's interested in meeting up hit me back.
Also, anyone have any idea when the new track down near Eureka is scheduled to open or where to get info? Keep on Roostin!!!!!!!!

mxerhale

Mar 3, 2005
I'd like to know about the Eureka track as well, but in the mean time some buddies and I are headed to Fillmore (way cool track) this Saturday the 2nd if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom