So who was the farthest from what you expected?

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
SFO, hey, Denises bike was easy compared to the basket cases I started with at age ten (that was 22 years and like 30 bikes ago)

...oops, i've divulged my age in earth years...people from my planet age differently than you earthlings! ;)

B

biglou

I gotta say, I enjoyed MM's bell! Riding the kiddie track and I know he's back there, I can hear this "ding-ding, ding-ding"!!! LOL! Dude, you were cracking me up with that! I did my best to keep you behind me. Riding W-I-D-E is one thing I do well. :p

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
that kidde track rocked! the jumps were big enough to provide entertainment and practice, without the "pucker factor" of the jumps on the big track. Also the flat corners in the top/back section were fun to practice powersliding. I'm glad they let us grownups on the track, I tried to ride really slow or get off the track when there were too many little guys out.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by motometal
I tried to ride really slow or get off the track when there were too many little guys out.
That's not the way I heard it. All the kids were saying "there was this guy up there honking his horn and ring his bell at me." :p

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Ding ding ding! Out the way!!! Out the way!!! :)

Hearing the bell ringing behind you is not near as unsettling as hearing it from ten feet above you......... :eek:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by RoosteR13
Hearing the bell ringing behind you is not near as unsettling as hearing it from ten feet above you......... :eek:

I do believe I have experienced the same feeling.... :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
See! See! I wasn't hearing things, it happend to Natalie too! :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Scott followed behind me for awhile on the kiddie track....I wondered why I heard no bells or horns. I know he can breeze by me, yet he stayed behind.
When we were sitting around later he said: "I wanted to get a good smell of your fuel"

LOL.....:) ( sometimes I worry about you flatlanders! )

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
that was some pretty sweet smelling premix fumation. the other interesting smelling bike was Dave186's KX. He had something in there making a fruity smell. I could smell it even if I was 1/2 lap behind him!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
LOL..... ( sometimes I worry about you flatlanders! )

Flatlanders?!! What you mean flatlanders? We got mobigger hills here in ioway than ya'll think!!

380EXCman gave me a sample of that grape stuff for your fuel. I ran it this weekend. I had quite a few people sniffing the air and saying "what IS that?" :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by RoosteR13

Flatlanders?!! What you mean flatlanders? We got mobigger hills here in ioway than ya'll think!!
Ah, well, maybe I just couldn't see them for all the corn! :confused:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Ah, well, maybe I just couldn't see them for all the corn!

Hey! We gots ta grow the corn to keep our wimmin folk fed.......Oh crap........thunk......ouch.......whack.......thud.....whump.......MEDIC!!!!! I need a medic over here............ :eek: :eek: :p

Top Bottom