Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Luckily, Guy Cooper knows that land like the back of his hand. Ive heard from a lot of riders around here that there are excellent trails there that havent been used in a while. That should take care of the trail guys.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I nuked em'

I'm glad somebody did something. :eek:

More trail would be cool. I noticed a couple of gates thatlooked like they led into more trail areas. I can't wait

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
RoosteR13, a few of us were lucky enough to get out w/Cooper Saturday before noon, when the mx was going on. We crossed that creek near the gass track and helped him break in some trail that he had made w/his skid loader earlier in the summer. He did mention that there are lots of trails available and mentioned that area called "the 500" as well.
It was fun as heck chasing him around in the woods..talk about trees getting blurry in a hurry..whew!! I'm sure he will hook up the tree whackers w/plenty of good stuff for the next round..looking forward to it myself.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No... I nuked em' before you posted... one step ahead... as usual
:think: That's odd... I nuked 'em , then posted.

Anyway .... :debil:

Back to your regularly scheduled programming

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Oh man,

This means that I will have to leave the river a little earlier next year and take this DW thing a little more seriously. Wanting to puke half way through the pro/A moto is no fun! :think:
But there is no way I am gonna miss this next year, I am even gonna bring a couple more guys with me.

bundy

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Count SFO & me in too.
Maybe you could write down a chore for everyone who attends, put it in a big hat and make everyone draw on piece of paper out when they register.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Count me in for next year as well! I wouldn't miss it for the world.
I need to get another tarp so Camp Tejas can hold everyone that stops by. We kept spilling out into the drive aisles .....

Regarding RVs ..... Pfffffttttttt ... Bring a cot, sleep under the stars, save the RV for the national forest parking lots. You are gonna sleep here? was the most often asked question I heard. If you don't sleep with nature, how do you know you were even there?

Where is the signup form? :thumb:

Regarding duties ... Okie, there are many of us willing to help in any way you need. This should be a vacation for you and your wonderful family as well!

Top Bottom