Someone talk some sense into me!!!

B

biglou

Someone talk some sense into me!!!
(Slamming riding crop down onto table for effect) NEIN!!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!! NEIN!!!

Did that work?

B

biglou

Nothing really. Those big kTm's are kinda cool. :) Then again, my buddy Steve, who turns 56 in a couple weeks, just picked up one of them $4k 08 CRF450's. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well Gomer had big BMW on the line at Dirt Week... :think:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm too old? I'M TOO OLD???? :blah:

*ring. . . ring*

"Hello kettle. . . this is Pot, You're Black"

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah maybe but I'm not the one that bought a "slow" bike to put around on...or is considering a street bike that will work on a gravel road :nener: :p :debil:

Man, I'm having some fun here!!! :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Get yourself a walker and some Hagar slacks while you are out shopping, you old fart!

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Wolf said:
I'm thinking about selling my bikes and buying a KTM 690 super enduro as my only ride and get into dual sporting. Ahhh, I'm getting old, I think..?
Wolf, brother, step back from the ledge man! :whoa:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Old?????? Wolfy???

Come on dude. You need to think about this.

And while you are thinking about it take a look at the pictures attached to this thread. Something about being 80something and still going after it...................

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=174820

I just moved up to the Super Senior class and I wouldn't even think about giving up my bike.

Mully

PS - Why not do both ?????????? :whoa:

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I'd love to do both...but it's been a rough year as far as $$ goes, so there's only room for one bike, and I've got this thing about the 690, that thing is sweet, and almost light enough to do most (not at race pace). I'd be able to re-arrange the berms on Wardy's track :), dig nice deep water trenches for the farmers, and the road commission would save a few bucks as I'll do the striping for them...as long as black is acceptable....all in my now re-discovered Hagars :)
Maybe it's not an "old" thing as much as it is a "lack of track/woods time" issue. I better go out and ride tomorrow, that will sort me out.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
If you pass by the western suburbs of Chicago you can check my bike out.I have a Renazco dual sport seat/black suede that has made the riding the bike an all day affair now.Before adding the seat it was unbearable.And I do mean unbearable.And i did have Bob Murray work his magic on my silencer :)

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I think you're nutso bro, BUT....I have seen them thar 690's on the KTM sales floor and they DOOOO look mighty cool! Then I slap back to reality when I look further to the right at the 09 Husaberg FE450!!!!

Top Bottom