Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm sure we could give-out 100 or so plaques at DW for all those that help out, but I just wanted to toss out huge thanks to Will Pattison of Tucker Rocky.

Will took on DW the way a title sponsor should and more. It wasn't a case of just donating some stuff to give away and making a sales pitch, he was involved in the planning all year long and brought a LOT of good ideas to the table. He understands what DW is all about and was deeply involved in putting together what we all enjoyed last week.

Hey Will....

"Right On"
16694Picture_2281-med.jpg

Last edited:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Hey, now that he has that jersey stretched out, I could use a new one! :clue:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Thanks Will!

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Yes, thanks indeed, helped to do what I thought was impossible, topped last year! I will never forget riding with Malcolm or the sight of Will in a pillow carrying that jump :yikes:

B

biglou

Big thanks to Will. The dude went above and beyond. His enthusiasm was contagious! :aj:

Like Okie said, he was much more than a rep for the title sponsor. He rode, he raced, he flagged, and even talked a little... :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
biglou said:
Big thanks to Will. The dude went above and beyond. His enthusiasm was contagious! :aj:

Like Okie said, he was much more than a rep for the title sponsor. He rode, he raced, he flagged, and even talked a little... :)

I couldn't have said it better Lou! Thanks for everything Will!!! Now how about that MSR Walking Billboard Job I was looking for ... ;)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I agree Lou, Will is one of the best.

I was ready to get some non MSR gear to replace the old green gear, and now some MSR grey/black is looking better. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We are really lucky to have hooked up with Will and Billy, both have really taken DW to the next level. When the EMT's were trying to remove LazyBoy's knee brace I told them just cut the thing because I knew Billy would take care of the boy. Then Saturday at the pig out Will was sitting next to me and I didn't even finish the sentence and he said "You bet we'll get LazyBoy some new gear!".

You guys :aj: :aj:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Right On!!!
Thanks Will, you stepped up to the plate bigtime. It's not often you find someone who is a great speaker and great rider. You sir are a class act all across the board :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'll toss in my kudos as well for Will!

Will, you are a class act and a credit to your company. You definitely put the best foot forward and I know what gear I will be looking forward to in the future.

Thank you for supporting the core of the sport, we appreciate it! :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
squeaky said:
Now how about that MSR Walking Billboard Job I was looking for ... ;)
easy now, I do believe that the walking billboard sign is my position! :yeehaw:

Like all have said, Will raised the DW bar big time this year. Whether behind the microphone, on the track, or just holding a conversation with any one of us, he showed an enthusiasim that was contagious.
I say we give him honorary spode status! :cool:

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
man....you guys are too kind. i really appreciate all the good words, and now that i have something to show my boss, i'll get all your checks in the mail! ;)

wp.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
:::waiting to see the check *amount*, before i say just *how* cool of dude he really is :::::::
;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Will, all I can say is... :worship:

Thank you very much-- Malcom, Larry, and more. And thanks for believing in Dirtweek as much as we do! :cool:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Will is just too cool! The dude talk the talk and walk the walk.

Connor wanted to get his autograph (no kidding) after the awards ceremony but didn't want to disturb him.

Thanks Will, you are a great DRN'er.

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
you know, it would be nice to sign something besides a speeding ticket...

if you'll private message me your shipping addy, i'll make sure connor gets a tee shirt. i'm not really autograph-worthy, but hey, if the little guy wants one, i will certainly o-blige.

wp.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
LOL keep working on that cott race performance will, you see "Really eating" those marshmellows will make you faster as you get older. Not to mention you won't need that pillow. :P

good job on all the support!

wardy

ps next year i will eat another box of wheaties before we go out so i can stay closer to ya! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, thanks again for your support Will, it was great riding and talking with you. Let us know when you are planning on coming out here, we'll try and plan a ride for you in the desert. I think the Grand Prix is the second weekend in November.
Carlo

Top Bottom