wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
funny eric in your profile you put motocross racer as "occupation" shouldn't that be an "occupational hazard"?  

smile.gif

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Sarcasm from Eric?

Isn't this the guy that the last time I saw him ride ( just recently)
He was asking me how much a subframe cost because he had just detstroyed his? hmmmmmmm
Did the bike just fall out of the truck that hard or did you happen to CRASH it yet again?  
Remember there were alot of witnesses
wink.gif

At least noone really saw mine..I could have said the aliens did it!

MTRHEAD

Oct 26, 1999
Wish I'd known you guys were in the "hood", I'd have come up and bothered you.
smile.gif

------------------
Nobody notices what I do till I don't do it.

MTRHEAD@prodigy.net

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Pokie,
I was comming down a fast down hill into a sweeper.. A real fun part of the Grass track.. I sarted over the bracking bumps and was a litle to agressive (for my complete lack of sattle time) when all of a sudden I started getting into a worrysome little swap.. I applied throtle in generos proportions.. (To stop swap) but I was already in the greasy corner.. This only made the situation worse.. I was litterally "swaped" to the front of the bike and I did a "Dip" on the bars as the back of the bike passed me.. Your steed and I slide to a stop without touching the ground.. It was very funny and a most radical save..  It looked like I  knew what I was doing but it was far more luck... Than skill.. AJ and I had a great laugh over it..  

It's weird though.. I thought the story was suposed to be your bike got a flat humm  
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thanks for the ride!

Jer

Top Bottom