Stefan Everts won the 500 opener, what bike?

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
The YZF's that the factory team are racing arent 426's, but 500's or more, they have pumped them out to get a bet ride for them, smoother down low, its the same with Smets aka God, he's meant to be riding a 596cc bike.

------------------

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
God does what he thinks is best for the sport, hmm maybe your 'nationals' need something extra?? :-) Or maybe he could get the 500 class back?? Anyways the powers that be(ones higher than god, yes there are!?)said its meant to be going back to the 2 moto format in '03(maybe '02 not too sure on that one), and also the factories rejected the idea of a 125 class and an open class, KTM were the first to complain, and the other euro companines and now the jap ones to.

------------------

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
It was an AF YZF... they had an article on it in the newest MXA... pretty interesting stuff!

Mickey Fickey

Oct 4, 2000
Am I the only one who doesn't like this new format? Well I posted this once already and it didn't show up for some reason so here goes again.For some reason I thought he was on a Honda, I thought finally they pulled their heads out of their butts and put someone on a CR500 AF.What do you guys think a CR 500 AF would do in the Euro 500 class?

Top Bottom