Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Good Afternoon!

I was on your website today reading about this year's DirtWeek. I would like to let you know about the Stillwater Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.come2stillwater.com, which was just redesigned and updated last week. The site is an excellent resource to help your visiting riders find lodging, maps, restaurants, camping, etc...

Please feel free to post the address on your site to help your visitors. Our goal is to make traveling to Stillwater as easy as possible. Please call me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Lisa Dalton
Sales and Services Manager
Stillwater Convention and Visitors Bureau
409 South Main Street
Stillwater, OK 74074
(405)743-3697
(800)991-6717
www.come2stillwater.com
lisa@come2stillwater.com

Of interest is the hotel/motel listing found here: http://www.come2stillwater.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=2

Things to do (other than ride til you drop): http://www.come2stillwater.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=11

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
...and thank you Lisa.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Wouldn't it be nice to be accepted across the country like this in all facets of dirt bike riding and racing???

I guess it is one small step at a time.

wardy

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
now if dwreck can just get all of us free passes to his lovely golf course.........that would be cool too. cant you just picture us on the links......

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
tx246 said:
now if dwreck can just get all of us free passes to his lovely golf course.........that would be cool too. cant you just picture us on the links......

Uhhm.....shudder.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i have just the tool to get out of the sand traps.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom