MXLord327

Sep 20, 2010
I have seen threads like this on a few other sites, and they usually end up going for years with some really cool and bizarre stories, along with some total BS, but they are very entertaining! What are some of the weirdest, scariest, or most fantastic things you have come across while riding? Lost towns, pot grows, people having sex, bigfoot, etc. I'm sure there are a lot of people here with interesting stories, let's hear them? If there has been a thread like that here, please post the link, I couldn't find anything.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Not much here. A few deer, some turkeys...oh wait! I did find an 89R on a ridgeline in the mountains southeast of Anaheim. Had to drag it back to civilization with a borrowed piece of barbed wire so people would believe me better than that Moscow feller that consorts with Bigfeets.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Not much here. A few deer, some turkeys...oh wait! I did find an 89R on a ridgeline in the mountains southeast of Anaheim. Had to drag it back to civilization with a borrowed piece of barbed wire so people would believe me better than that Moscow feller that consorts with Bigfeets.

:nod: :laugh: :rotfl: Now, that there's funny, I don't care who you are. And true.

We ran across a deceased horse once on a trail we now call Dead Horse Wash. While packing double, my wife and I almost ran over a couple having intimate relations right in the middle of the trail. They were as surprised as we were. :yikes: I got's more, lemme think.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Did come across some sort of gathering of folks in the middle of nowhere. This was between Middle Creek and Stonyford, Northern Cal. Quite remote, only a few trails and dirt roads in the area and a long long way from any pavement.

Out of the 100 or so people there, maybe ten were skinny dipping in the creek where we crossed. Trust me, the scenery at that spot was not very good, ha ha.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Years ago I belonged to a club that put on an enduro on part of a nudist resort. I wish I could forget most of the stuff I saw then.

BrittonPatrick

Spammer
Sep 2, 2013
Well i was riding on the freeway one evening at almost 60kph, and there was an intersection and two roads merged in the one i was riding. As i was crossing the intersection..something strange zoomed across me. It was neither a dog because of the striking speed and the size nor was a horse or something. I never saw anything like that and still haven't able to figure out what was that. I checked the internet for the images of almost all the animal species on the planet, but nothing came up familiar. That was certainly strange.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
BrittonPatrick said:
I checked the internet for the images of almost all the animal species on the planet, but nothing came up familiar. That was certainly strange.

Could have been a Gomer. :whoa: Those things are really scary. :yikes:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
A panty tree with hundreds of undies. Must of been the local make out spot, got a better view later that night with the truck and spotlight.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Treejumper said:
A panty tree with hundreds of undies. Must of been the local make out spot, got a better view later that night with the truck and spotlight.
I'm sorry, but with some of your stories, I find it hard to believe that a pantie tree is the best you could come up with :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
DWreck and I came across a mountain lion in Stillwater. When we stopped we both just kind of looked at each other in disbelief.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I once came upon a couple of topless girls during a nighttime poker run at the cool event called 'Dirtweek' :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
WoodsRider said:
Years ago I belonged to a club that put on an enduro on part of a nudist resort. I wish I could forget most of the stuff I saw then.

You and me both, why do ugly people decide its cool to go nekkid? :bang:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Did one have Gomer's initials?? I think it said, "I lost my number can I have yours?"

Top Bottom