zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Thought I'd swing by for a quick 'howdy'. Life's been great. And though I don't deserve it, God continues to bless me & my family. Just busy as heck, though.

Haven't gone riding in over a year. I've been spending my free time with my kids, mostly fishing with my son. Maybe someday he'll want to ride dirtbikes. For now, though, he's really loving fishing. And I'm loving spending time with him.

Stopped smoking cigarettes in February 2008. (I didn't make a joke about puffing something else... you all better appreciate how hard I've been trying to mature)

Anyhoo, I miss all you guys. I don't have any other friends, no one else on the world wide web appreciates my good humor. So even though I'm mostly AWOL, you're still my virtual family.

I'll come back in a week to see how many of you miss me, too ;)

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Good to have you back zio!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Your humor is missed! Much like that of the LYM. We NEED a DW reunion!!!!

Everybody chant with me..... reunion, Reunion, REunion, REUnion, REUNion, REUNIon, REUNIOn, REUNION.... REEEEUNION!!!!!

I don't care if it's a grass roots "let's plan to all meet up on x date at x location" or something officially sanctioned. I would be willing try to work with some local track owners on renting a track for a period of days. If we build it they will come....

I do have a certain new (not yet finished) track in mind. Deep loamy fluff (Nocona like fluff), elevation changes, and what appears to be some nice shade (a must for the southern states!).

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
_SOLO_ said:
Yes, reunion. I am collecting on all of these beers promised to me so many years ago.
Miss ZIO you gotta be kidding me :) Welcome back stranger glad you dropped in even if just to say hi
Enjoy the fishing overall much safer and the dirtbikes will come soon enough

SOLO I've got the Brats. Dam I never saw a scrawny kid that could eat 10 or so brats in a sitting and still be hungry before you

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Hey zio! You need to start riding again, so you can buy some more of my stuff. :)

Stop by more often, ya crazy freakin' loon. :nod:

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
ZIO?! Holy crap! or did I mean holy colon blow? :think:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ZIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :ohmy:

What's up? :nener:

DRN's like Hotel California. You can check out, but you can never really leave. :rotfl:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
DRN's like Hotel California. You can check out, but you can never really leave. :rotfl:

Zio just stopped by because he knew we had clean bathrooms. :whoa:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
We have 2 reunions a year at Wardy's just come on over!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We had a few at Cooperland and Zio showed up but you never did.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Wow it's Zio, creator of the best "cat carrier" in the world. Bundy and I were just talking about you this past weekend. Good to hear everything is going well in your world buddy!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Hey Zio, beeeen a long time!

Yes, a reunion sounds good, I hardly ever see young Mr Stanbagger these days, he has his own place, and own life, maybe he would make it to a reunion.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Little Stanbagger Flemmings out in the big world on his own? Boy how time get's away from ya'.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Yo Zio! Good to see you pop in and say hi. :)

Don't be a stranger, even if you don't ride any more, ya pansy :laugh:

It is great to watch kids grow isn't it? My grandson is 8 going on 3 or 20 depending on the timing of the observation.

Miss seeing everyone at DW every year.

I've thought about hosting a DRN reunion ride at EDRA. Mmmmm

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Wow. Remembering some good stuff from Dirt Weeks and Valentines Days.... getting warm fuzzies in my tummy and rumbling in my bowels.

I'd come out of hiding for a reunion, and I'd even buy a bike. But I want to know the sleeping arrangements first.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Zio! Its great to hear from you!!! Glad things are well with you and the family.

Its been too long since the last DW. I miss the smell of racing fuel, the sound of 100s of bikes all around me, the lights of a Nighttime Poker Run and Camp Tejas food. Dont have to ride to have the time of your life in the middle of a field in Oklahoma with people you met on-line and only know by a screen name. Good memories, great vacations.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Papakeith said:
I'd imagine Gomer would get first dibs :whoa:

I'd vote for a cage match between Gomer and Elk for the honor! :whoa:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Crispy said:
Camp Tejas food

Speaking of ...

Pretty much everything I used at Camp Tejas is now set up down at EDRA and I use it every other weekend.

Anyone that misses the grub is welcome to join us for a weekend of watching the stars in West Texas and building trail.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
What's up buddy? Good to hear things are well. Do you post on Calguns? I mostly just lurke but have seen the Zio screen name and though of you.

Top Bottom