IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
kawicam250 said:
hey guys, who do you think is gonna go all the way? the Colts, the underdog team in this matchup. or the Bears, the best team in the NFL? personally, im going with the Bears!

Underdog?

They are favored to win...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Ditka will win, 100 to nothing, and then he'll go race the Daytona 500 and lap the field.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
Ditka will win, 100 to nothing, and then he'll go race the Daytona 500 and lap the field.

.... on a 1964 Scwhinn Stingray :whoa:

ramshorn.jpg

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Where is the sissy bar Rich? Do yo know what COLTS stands for? COUNT ON LOSING THE SUPERBOWL ! Vegas got the colts by 7, hahahahah, Heard Mannings thumb is broke! Bears defense is gonna smash the colts and probably score the winning points!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Dikta don't need no stinkin sissy bar :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Did you catch Grandma Bear on tv, HOW DOES SHE DO IT? I hope they don't ditch Smith and the team! Last time everybody split! Ditka owned a bar and I don't think it was on the north side, no the bike needs a sissy bar, it was a time relevant add-on!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
My prediction:

6 decent commercials, 2 that actually make me laugh, and a smorgasboard of stupid, unimaginative ones. Oh, between commercials, there will be a bunch of guys playing fooseball, and at the end of that, the one who was most obviously given a free ride through college will prove it with his acceptance speech for the mvp award.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
FruDaddy said:
My prediction:

6 decent commercials, 2 that actually make me laugh, and a smorgasboard of stupid, unimaginative ones. Oh, between commercials, there will be a bunch of guys playing fooseball, and at the end of that, the one who was most obviously given a free ride through college will prove it with his acceptance speech for the mvp award.

Might even be some serious beer consumption... and chips.. don't forget chips.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Goate bombs (jagermeister and monster)everytime Manning getS sacked! Smokey Joes wrapped in bacon and covered with syrup!

You've been living too close to the Steel Mills up there too long... The fumes have started to affect your mind!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm pretty torn at this point... Dungy has deserved a Superbowl ring for YEARS and yet I feel obligated to cheer for the Bears after beating my Hawks to get where they are. It should be a great game.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Woo

The Steelers Are Going All The Way!! :nener: :nener:

Hahaha! :)

Yea i wish. But they blew this year. :|

I dont know who will win. I guess we will find out after the big game now wont we?!?! :nod:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I've thought this over, and decided Ditka will win by a score of four hundred and two to zip!

But Michael Jordan will be held to under two hunnert points.

Top Bottom