nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
NO , I don't watch it. I hate reality TV.

However, I was flipping through the channels and thought I caught a glimpse of a big fat ass Ron Jeremy standing there in diapers and a toga. :ohmy: :yikes: Sure enough, there's Peter Brady, etc... Reason I bring this up is I heard Carey Hart was going to be on the next one. I think it's on VH1 or MTV. lolol

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
What ever happened to Hart? He was big on the freestyle scene for a while, but then kind of went away...

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
I watched a few episodes of the surreal life and thought it was the dumbest thing ever. They did have some pretty hot chicks on the show however. :nod:

As for carey hart yes he is on surreal life 5. last I saw him was at a FMX and he was trying to do back flips as good as TP and co but he looked bad doing it. :ride:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Studboy said:
What ever happened to Hart? He was big on the freestyle scene for a while, but then kind of went away...

He had a sleepover at Pink's house. I'd call in sick the next few months, too.
:nod:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I heard his discharge is pink.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
just caught a glimpse of it now........hes freaking out the rest of the losers on the show and set them up to be jumped right over there heads LOL. man he freaked em out .........now honda has taken the opportunity to get exposure...giving away a bike to the real lifer that puts the most effort into learning to ride......caprice the ex supermodel won an xr50 . add 1 to the 2wheel world , !#$#@$ oh man jose conseco is trying on womens lingerie GOTTA GO change the channel ,now i remember what i hate about mtv or vh1 whichever

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Well, I've been watching this and I saw the previews for Hart's demo on MX, I was dying to see what Janice Dickinson does on the bike, lol. Or Omarosa for that matter, I bet she doesn't do more than sit on the bike. Anyway, I guess I missed THIS episode, but they play reruns consistently, so maybe I'll catch it afterall.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
they all did about as well as 4 year olds so carey made em all stay in 1st gear , caprice shifted into 2nd hit a jump and tried to start a turn before she landed she won for the good sport award. jose conseco spent more time on the ground than riding ....sheesh like hes never been on two wheels before ever :|

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
Caprice actually said she loved riding a dirt bike for the first time and wants to continue doing it after the show is over. :cool: And yes, I actually watch the show. That don't make me gay or nothin' does it? Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I think they did a good job of showing that bikes can be fun, had all the proper riding gear etc.. I can see Canseco not ever riding a bike, grew up in Cuba ( if im not mistaken) then while playing Baseball, probably was in his contract that he couldnt do certain activities..
Oh yeah, i think Janice Dickenson kinda enjoyed her bike, maybe a lil too much :laugh:

Top Bottom