YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
Well I have a new addition to the family as of yesterday...picked up a '99 YZ125 for my girlfriend. It has pro action suspension front and rear, pro circuit exhaust, vforce reed valve, gold excel wheels, gold tag oversize bars, black renthal sprockets and works connection frame gaurds. Best part? It was only $400! It's missing the kick starter and front number plate, and the guy said it might need a top end...but when i kicked it into first and spun the wheel it felt like it had good compression so who knows. I figure even if there's more to it and I can't get it running, I can still part it out for at least twice what I paid for it. Definately the best deal I've come across in a long time.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Wow,that's awesome!!I wish I could find a deal like that!!I have been looking for a 2-stroke fixer-upper as a project but can't seem to find one.But $400 for a yz??Wow,congratulations!

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
just make sure all the paperwork is in order, get the pink and check the motor and vin numbers to make sure everything is legitimate. and if thats all squared away, then thats a darn good deal! :cool:

Top Bottom