B

biglou

How about the dead-bike idea? Ya gotta kick it if ya want to ride it! Or, how about a LeMans style start/changeover? You have to run to your bike, then start it? (hehehe, Some of us have kickstands! hehehe:p )

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Protest! Protest!
Not fair for us diesel pig riders! Not fair!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I kinda liked the bat idea! :think After the lap of course.
Protest! Protest!
Not fair for us diesel pig riders! Not fair!
C'mon now If I have to start my 500 then you have to start your 250 diesel pig!:p

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Oh man, Dirtweek sounds too great. Too bad my parents will not let me miss school. If it was during summer, I would be there, but it has to be in the beginning of school!:p

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
school!

Hell, after all the hipe I was reading, I decided to take my son out of school, and bring him along! Of course, we will have class during the day sometime! :D Ok, so I am a real blonde........... what is this bat thing? if it is what i think it is, that sounds like a good time wrecker. explain it to a real dumb blonde!:confused:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Nikki,
How about tying a bandana around handle bars, arm, or neck? Or at the hand off, the rider that is being handed of too has to slip on the scrunchie. Then pat head and rub stomach 5 times before taking off.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Okie
And believe me, you do not want AJ to be your partner if he's going to ride your bike

If you happen to ride a bowling ball i might not be able to break it..:(

now sence noone will team up with me after okie scares um off..
Ill team with Gomer ..and since he wont be there ill ride his laps for him? :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom