JohninKY

Nov 18, 2000
I was thinking...

Maybe Rich Rohrich would be interested in this one. Any interest in a blind spark plug performance test at Spodefest. There was an (atleast one) unsettled debate over spark plug performance (ES/EV/EGV...). Make it a challenge. Any rider who claims better performance from one brand/type of plug takes one lap using each of say 3 different plugs and then rates the plugs without knowing which plug was which. Charge an entry fee to cover the plug cost winners take home the plugs. Maybe NGK would donate some plugs..

...just a thought

------------------

[This message has been edited by JohninKY (edited 04-23-2001).]

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I like that idea. Sort of like the coke/pepsi challenge(sort of?). Only if I could make it to the spodefest.
frown.gif
I will figure out a way!

------------------
Aaron's web site

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It's not a valid test
biggrin.gif

------------------
Rich Rohrich
==

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the life-long attempt to acquire it."
- Albert Einstein

Aug 6, 2000
I got a better idea, we have Rich hold the spark plug while the people that got burned by him get to crank the kick starter (or use the eletric start) a few times
wink.gif

------------------
16/m

1980 Yamahe Enduro DT175

[This message has been edited by Psyco Diver 69 (edited 04-23-2001).]

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Psyco Diver 69:
I got a better idea, we have Rich hold the spark plug while the people that got burned by him get to crank the kick starter (or use the eletric start) a few times
wink.gif

Hahahahahaaha,
I'd like to see someone try to pull that one off!!!
tongue.gif

wrench

------------------

Top Bottom